10-13 Toyota Tacoma Backup Camera, Gentex Mirror HomeLink,Compass
100% 12 VOLT Plug and Play Kit! - uses factory connectors for both the mirror and the camera making it a very simple installation! Premium camera kit with an OEM look- high resolution chip for superior quality in color, clarity, and night vision - includes Gentex GENK-3345 auto-dim rear view mirror monitor with HomeLink and compass. This camera will also allow you to see the rear bumper and trailer hitch for easy connections - even at night!
This camera kit comes in three different options:
1. You can order the base kit (without the Pop and Lock), which comes with just the camera module, wiring, and Gentex mirror. This would be for applications where you want to use your existing factory handle or already have the Pop N Lock handle.
2. You can order the camera kit with the black PL5500 Pop and Lock locking tailgate handle, wiring, and Gentex mirror. The camera is pre-mounted and the P&L handle has it's own set of keys.
3. You can order the camera kit with the black PL5400 Pop and Lock locking tailgate handle, wiring, and Gentex mirror. The camera is pre-mounted and the P&L handle uses your existing vehicle key since the tumbler is programmable. The PL5500 and PL5400 are the same quality black handle but the PL5400 will use your existing ignition key rather than coming with its own set of keys. Select your desired handle from the drop down above when placing you order.
This package contains:
- Premium day/night vision camera module only, or mounted in BLACK PL5500 or PL5400 locking tailgate handle
- Gentex GENK-3345 3.3" auto-dimming video mirror monitor with HomeLink and compass display, wedge style mount
- Toyota camera integration harnesses
- Detailed Installation instructions
- Easy tailgate removal with the integrated quick release harness
- 3-Year camera warranty, 5-Year mirror warranty!
- Super CMOS - The best available and only at Camera Source
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- 170 degree view
- Optional custom OE inspired parking guidelines - can be turned off at the harness
Additional Information: The Tacoma camera module bolts right in to your factory handle or existing Pop and Lock handle or If ordered with the tailgate handle assembly the entire handle will bolt in place of your existing handle. The Gentex GENK-3345 mirror is a direct factory replacement and will mount to your glass using your existing wedge style mount. Mirror monitor is only on when in reverse so the video display remains invisible until you back up! Compass is displayed constantly until you go to reverse where it is replaced by the video screen while the HomeLink functions allow you to seamlessly integrate garage door openers and other RF control. Gentex quality assures the mirror auto-dim and video functions will provide a clear and consistent picture.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Rearview Mirror|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||1|
|Mirror Mount||Wedge Style|
|I'm Looking For:||Rear Camera|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Packaged w/Rear view mirror display|
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Toyota Tacoma series pickup trucks.
Camera Source also sells Tacoma backup camera kits that interface with your 6 VOLT factory Display Audio or Entune radio using the factory connectors.
Easy to install kit replaces your factory tailgate handle and mirror with this locking handle/camera assembly and Gentex rear view mirror. Installation instructions will walk you through the entire installation process!
If ordered as a module only you simply bolt the new camera into your existing handle. All connections are plug and play both front and rear making the total installation time 45 - 60 mins for a professional installer or 90-120 minutes for a DIY.