This is an OEM Tundra backup camera kit that is plug and play with your factory wiring both front and back! Don't spend $1800 on a camera kit from Toyota when you can have an OEM kit for a fraction the price! This kit utilizes our ultra clear super CMOS camera in a factory Tundra OEM handle. We bundle it with a factory rear harness and Gentex 3345 auto-dimming video mirror with Homelink - best part is that it is plug and play into your existing wiring, making the installation time less than 30 minutes! Finally see what is behind your vehicle while keeping your truck OEM!
- Factory Toyota tailgate camera handle, aftermarket handle, or no handle in camera module only configuration (optional)
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision camera - Latest camera technology for the ultimate in color, contrast, and clarity!
- Gentex 3345 auto-dimming video mirror with 3.3" RCD screen and Homelink. 5 year mirror warranty!
- OEM front harness - plug and play
- Windshield wire cover (black cover that goes over the mirror wire as trim)
- OEM rear harness - plug right into your factory wiring harness
- Zip ties
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
This kit allows you to see what is directly behind the truck - it will even see the rear bumper and hitch! Save $$$hundreds$$$ over a factory kit and get a better quality camera! This camera comes with a 3 year limited warranty and is guaranteed to fit like it came from the factory or your money back.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-7TUN-3345 Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Rearview Mirror Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Rearview Mirror Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 1 Warranty 3 Year Limited Mirror Options Auto Dim, Video, Compass, Temp Display, Homelink Mirror Mount Wedge Style
2007-2009 Tundra - Select the desired handle configuration from the box above when ordering.
- Installation Information
If you purchase just the camera module you will install our camera module into your camera-ready handle using the included bolts, route the harness through the bottom of tailgate and plug in on the frame rail. This will only bolt into a factory or aftermarket handle with the OEM camera opening. You can not drill a hole and make this system work.
If you purchase in a handle simply replace your existing tailgate handle with this handle containing the integrated backup camera. Two 10mm bolts hold your handle in place, swap the lock, fish the camera wire through the tailgate, plug in to your chassis, and reassemble. The entire camera installation process can take less than 20 minutes.
Replace your factory mirror with the included Gentex mirror by removing the upper center console, remove the old mirror, swap with the new mirror, plug into the existing harness, and reassemble! - another 15-20 minutes.