07-13 Tundra Full Harness Camera Kit
This is an OEM Tundra backup camera kit with full length RCA 12v harness- it connects to any monitor with RCA input. NOTE: if you are prewired use our OEM plug and play system to save time! Don't spend big money on a camera kit from Toyota when you can have an OEM kit for a fraction the price! This kit utilizes our ultra clear super CMOS camera and is available in the following handle configurations:
- Camera module only - does not come with a handle, allows you to get your own handle but you must get one with rear camera opening
- Camera module premounted in OEM Toyota handle. This option uses a factory Toyota handle and is completely assembled and ready to install
- Camera module premounted in aftermarket handle. This option is the same as above but in an aftermarket Tundra handle with camera opening
We bundle all the above options with a full RCA chassis harness for trucks that are not pre-wired or have damaged camera wiring.
This kit can also ship with a plug and play harness if your Tundra is prewired for camera from the factory - see our other items.
Base kit includes:
- Factory Toyota tailgate camera handle, Aftermarket tailgate handle, or camera module assembly only (optional)
- Camera Source 12 volt Super CMOS night vision camera OE fit camera - Latest camera technology for the ultimate in color, contrast, and clarity!
- 25' pre-loomed rear harness - RCA connector for seamless integration into any aftermarket monitor with RCA input
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- Optional parking guidelines - can be turned off on the harness
- 12 volt rating, (**see 6v note below)
- <.2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
This kit allows you to see what is directly behind the truck - it will even see the rear bumper and hitch! Save $$$hundreds$$$ over a factory kit and get a better quality camera!
No monitor or mirror is included in this kit. This kit comes with a 3 year limited warranty and is guaranteed to fit like it came from the factory or your money back.
|Vehicle Interface||Not Included|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Connection||Aftermarket Display (RCA)|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|I'm Looking For:||Rear Camera|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your aftermarket display (RCA)|
2007-2013 Tundra - Select your desired handle configuration from the box above when ordering.
**Short harness option: Select this option if you already have an aftermarket camera but want to replace it with this OEM style kit. The short option will allow you to use the existing RCA cable that you already ran from the cab to the rear of the truck so it makes for a quicker install. No chassis RCA cable is included with this configuration.
If you purchase just the camera module you will install our camera module into your camera-ready handle using the included bolts, route the harness through the bottom of tailgate and route along the frame rail into the cab of the truck. This will only bolt into a factory or aftermarket handle with the OEM camera opening. You can not drill a hole and make this system work.
If you purchase in a handle simply replace your existing tailgate handle with this handle containing the integrated backup camera. Two 10mm bolts hold your handle in place, swap the lock, route the wiring, and reassemble.
The chassis harness has a quick disconnect that will allow you to easily remove the tailgate if desired.