Kit includes the following:
Use this camera for bed campers, trailers, or any other application where you are required to remove your factory tailgate.Simply mount the camera on any surface and run the coax cable to your factory backup camera connection behind the rear bumper for a simple and seamless installation.The coaxial cable can be ordered in three sizes - 10', 16', or 32', Selectable from this product page.
- CCD heavy duty commercial camera with Sony internal image sensor
- 10', 16' or 32' coaxial wire harness with weather tight connectors - NOTE: 6v camera is not capable of longer than 32' cable due to signal loss
- Camera pigtail harness, which adapts to the factory connectors for plug and play with your existing wiring
- One year warranty!
- Sony CCD 700 TV lines of resolution
- Integrated infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 170 degree view
- 6 volt input designed specifically for Toyota applications
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing, steel mounting bracket
- Locking weather tight connector
- Additional Information
SKU CS-TAC-SK Video System NTSC Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 6 Volts Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Factory Connector Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand Sony Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Warranty 1 Year Limited
2010-2017 Tacoma with factory installed backup camera. (Not compatible with rear view mirror displays in 2010 models)
NOTE: vehicle must have come from the factory with a rear camera in order for this kit to function. Exception is some 2014+ vehicles are prewired directly to the radio so this kit will plug right in and function even if your truck didn't come with a camera.
- Installation Information
Mount the camera anywhere! Versatile mount allows for surface mount in virtually any location.
Camera tilt is adjustable so the view can be adjusted to accommodate any view required!
- Q & A
Q: What are the camera dimensions? (with bracket)
A: 3" L x 2 1/2" W x 3" H