Now you can easily charge your mobile device in your late model Kia without having to fumble around with any cords! This kit includes a Qi charging mat that is pre-cut to fit perfectly in the center console. Simply set your Qi enabled phone anywhere on the mat and let the charging begin!
- Perfect fit for Kia Forte (2014+)
- Uses Qi wireless technology for simple integration (requires Qi capable phone - see compatibility)
- LED light lets you know when the battery is charging and when it is full to 100%
- Automatically slows down charging rate as battery approaches full to prevent overcharge
- Non-slip mat keeps your phone where you place it
- Will not interfere with Bluetooth or any other WiFi streaming functionality
Includes the custom fit charging mat, Qi vehicle wireless charging module, power harness, and installation hardware. FREE CHARGING COIL INCLUDED FOR MODELS THAT WILL ACCEPT A BASIC COIL***! See compatibility section to determine if your phone is capable of Qi.
***not all phones are Qi capable so if you are not sure please ask first. Qi charging coil is a basic charging coil and does not include any case or sleeve (FDMC-1125, FDMC-1109, and FDMC-1110 models)
- Additional Information
SKU FDMC-1281 Power Supply 12 Volts System Manufacturer Brand Motion Warranty 1 Year Limited
Compatible with 2012 and up Kia Optima. NOTE: YOUR PHONE MUST BE Qi COMPATIBLE IN ORDER FOR THIS SYSTEM TO WORK. Please check the list at the following link to see if your phone is capable of receiving a wireless Qi charge before ordering:
If your phone is capable of accepting a basic coil charger; FDMC-1109, FDMC-1110, FDMC-1125 (all iPhones except 4/4s) mention your required model as a checkout comment and get the coil for FREE! Also check out our full line of charging sleeves and Qi cases.
- Installation Information
Full installation instructions are included. Mat is custom molded to fit your center console area perfectly. Mat will connect to your vehicle electrical system and the phone will accept the charge by simply lying on the mat, not relative to any specific orientation.