This is a OEM grade backup camera solution for your Ford F-Series truck with 4.2" MyFord screen - also provides multi-cam support! This will fit any 2013-14 F-150 with the large blue oval in the center of the tailgate and 4.2" screen in dash, and also up to 2016 Super Duty. If you have a 2015 F-150 you should purchase our new F150 handle camera system instead as Ford no longer puts the camera in the emblem on the F-150.
Replace your existing blue oval with this factory Ford emblem kit bundled with our newest and best Super-CMOS camera for a kit that will look like it was installed at the factory, but cost you a fraction of the price! This camera will see the rear bumper and hitch in the display! No programming necessary as the included module is plug and play and will perform the necessary programming for you. This system also allows for the addition of a front camera (front camera not included) that can be activated with a toggle switch (not included).
- MyFord 4.2" screen interface module and harness for plug and play compatibility - two camera inputs (front and rear) and the front input can be configured to toggle on anytime using the OK button on the steering wheel or a toggle switch (not included), otherwise rear cam comes on automatically in reverse just like factory! FRONT CAMERA NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT - see our other items or call for front camera options.
- Factory Ford tailgate nameplate/camera mount
- Factory Ford blue oval emblem
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision rear camera pre-mounted - Latest camera technology and ONLY AVAILABLE FROM CAMERA SOURCE.
- OEM Ford mounting bolts and clip nuts for tailgate
- 25' pre-loomed wiring harness with quick tailgate disconnect - a CAMERA SOURCE EXCLUSIVE. This ensures your wiring is protected, all electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - a Camera-Source exclusive! (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
This kit allows you to see what is directly behind the truck - it will even see the rear bumper and hitch! Save $$$hundreds$$$ over a factory kit and enjoy the upgraded clarity of our high resolution Super CMOS camera!
No monitor is included in this kit as it is intended to use your existing 4.2" screen. This camera comes with a 3 year limited warranty and is guaranteed to fit or your money back. Professional installation is recommended.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-FTRa-MYT42F Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision .1 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Yes -Factory Duplicated Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 2 Warranty 3 Year Limited
2013, 2014 Ford F-150, 2013-2016 F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550 with large blue oval in the center of the tailgate and 4.2" MyFord screen.
This kit is designed to replace your existing blue oval and connect directly to your existing 4.2" screen.
- Installation Information
You will need to remove your factory 4.2" screen to gain access to the back of the connections. The module will be plug and play and stubs out an RCA for the camera to connect directly to the screen. Once the screen is powered on it will run through the programming process to reprogram your screen for the backup camera - no dealer service required!
Your factory tailgate blue oval is held on with two sided tape, use the included fishing line to work the old emblem off the surface of the tailgate. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process step-by-step.
The wire harness has a single point weather resistant connection that connects to the camera near the spare tire under the truck - allows for easy tailgate removal! The harness is 25' long so all connections can be made inside the cab at the interface module. Video connection and power connection connects to the MyFord interface module that is included in this kit.