This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to replace your factory tailgate camera with this heavy duty commercial camera - PLUG AND PLAY!
Use this camera for salt spreaders, bed campers, 5th wheel applications, airstream tailgates, and any other application where you are required to remove your factory tailgate. Simply mount the camera on any surface and run the coax cable to your factory backup camera connection for a simple and seamless installation. The coaxial cable can be ordered in three sizes - 16', 32' or 64', Selectable from this product page.
Kit includes the following:
- CCD heavy duty commercial camera
- 10' (standard), 16', 32' or 64' (optional) coaxial wire harness with weather tight connectors
- Camera pigtail harness, which adapts to the factory connectors for plug and play with your existing wiring (6 pin factory connector) - no cutting or splicing!
- One year warranty!
- 1/3" Sony CCD w/ 700 TV lines of resolution
- 19 infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 150 degree view
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing, steel mounting bracket
- Locking weather tight connectors
- Plug and play GM connector connects behind rear bumper using same plug as factory camera
- Additional Information
SKU CS-GMCOTRSK Video System NTSC Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Factory Connector Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand Sony Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Warranty 1 Year Limited
2016-2018 Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon trucks with factory installed backup camera.
- Installation Information
Mount the camera anywhere! Versatile mount allows for surface mount in virtually any location. Camera tilt is adjustable so the view can be adjusted to accommodate any view required! Camera connector plugs directly into the factory camera connector behind the rear bumper.
- Q & A
Q: What are the camera dimensions? (with bracket)
A: 3" L x 2 1/2" W x 3" H