Complete kit for your RV! This kit has everything you need to wire 1 camera to a single 7" screen monitor for maximum visibility in places that you wouldn't normally be visible.
This camera system has our commercial grade CCD camera with superb night vision along with our 7" digital monitor for the ultimate in clarity day or night! Camera can be mounted anywhere and the cable is 65 feet long giving you plenty of slack to even mount one on a towed vehicle if necessary.
The kit comes with the following items:
- 7" digital flat panel monitor - connect up to two cameras, switch between views with a button on the front of the display or use the included remote. (one camera included in this kit)
- Easy install monitor mount
- 65' twist lock heavy duty cables (1)
- CCD commercial grade night vision cameras with built in infra-red LED's to allow visibility in zero light conditions (1)
- Monitor wiring harness and RCA converter for up to two cameras with RCA connector
- screen size: 7 inch (diagonal length)
- Built-in quad display
- High resolution
- 16 : 9 wide screen display
- PAL& NTSC system auto switching
- 480x280 resolution
- Power supply is DC 12 V/24V compatible
- Built in speaker
- Remote control, OSD menu;
- (2) 4 PIN connector for our commercial grade cameras.
- Inputs for up to 2 cameras
- 1/4" Sharp CCD , or 1/3" Sony CCD optional
- 480 TV lines of resolution (Sharp), or 700 TV lines (Sony)
- 140 degree view (Sharp), or 150 degree view (Sony)
- 18 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Steel weather tight casing with IP67 water resistance - adjustable glare shield included
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
Camera Source warrants this product against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Camera Source is not responsible for a defect in this system as a result of misuse, improper installation, damage or mis-handling of the electronic components. Most issues can be resolved over the phone or by email so please contact us before returning any items.