Need a monitor that can handle exposure to water? This kit has everything you need to wire 1 camera to a single 7" waterproof monitor for maximum visibility in places that you wouldn't normally be visible.
This camera system comes standard with our commercial grade waterproof Sharp CCD camera with superb night vision along with our 7" waterproof digital monitor for the ultimate in clarity day or night! Camera can be mounted anywhere and the cable is 65 feet long giving you plenty of slack for remote areas. You can also upgrade to our Sony CCD camera for the ultimate in clarity and color by Selecting the upgrade option above. The kit comes with the following items:
- 7" waterproof digital flat panel monitor - connect up to two cameras, switch between views with a button on the front of the display or use the included remote. (one camera included in this kit)
- Heavy grade monitor mount
- 65' twist lock heavy duty cables (1)
- Sharp CCD commercial grade night vision cameras with built in infra-red LED's to allow visibility in zero light conditions or Sony CCD hi resolution camera as an option when ordering
- Monitor wiring harness and RCA Converter for up to two cameras with RCA connector
- screen size: 7 inch (diagonal length)
- Waterproof design
- Molded internals shields against excessive vibration and shock
- High resolution
- 16 : 9 wide screen display
- PAL& NTSC system auto switching
- 800x480 resolution
- Power supply is DC 12 V/24V compatible
- Built in speaker for cameras camera option with audio
- Remote control, OSD menu;
- 4 PIN connector for our commercial grade cameras.
- Inputs for up to 3 cameras
- 1/4" Sharp CCD 480 TV lines of resolution (comes standard) / 1/4" Sony CCD 700 TV lines (Optional)
- 18 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Steel weather tight casing with IP68 water resistance - adjustable glare shield included
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
Note: Mounting the monitor in areas of direct sunlight can affect the ability to see the display. For that reason, this system is not ideal for boats that do not have protection from the sun.
Warranty Information Camera Source warrants this product against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Camera Source is not responsible for a defect in this system as a result of misuse, improper installation, damage or mis-handling of the electronic components. Most issues can be resolved over the phone or by email so please contact us before returning any items.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-7WP-CCD1 Agriculture / Commercial Agriculture Cam Only/Complete Kit Complete Kit Screen Resolution 800x480 Video Input Type 4 pin locking Number of Triggers 3 Video System NTSC/PAL auto switching Overall Dimensions 191 x 140.5 x 132 mm Impact Rating 4g monitor, 20g camera Bracket Type Steel monitor bracket, steel camera bracket Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 68 Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 12-24 Volts Sound Options Without Microphone Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Wireless System Manufacturer EVI Systems Monitor Size 7" Camera Resolution 480 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Commercial 4 Pin Coax Sensor Type CCD System Type Waterproof Sensor Brand Sharp Viewing Angle 140 Degrees Includes Remote Yes Camera Input Ports 3 Audio Input Ports 2 Warranty 1 Year Limited
Will work on anything that provides a 12-24v power supply.
- Installation Information
Very simple to install - everything is included in the package! Cable can only go one way, monitor wires are clearly marked for easy identification when installing - requires power, ground, and reverse trigger if desired. Camera power and video is supplied through the coaxial cable.