NOTE: This product is intended for passenger use and/or off-road use only. Driving with a video distraction can have deadly consequences.
Now you can unlock all the video and navigation functions of select HMI equipped GM vehicle (2013-2020) with CUE, MyLink, or Intellilink while in motion!(Must have IO5 or IO6 radio code) This HMI interface is plug and play with your factory radio and will allow full functionality of the entertainment and navigation functions of your factory installed system but without the motion restrictions. Enter navigation addresses (if equipped), use the built in SD card and USB inputs for full video entertainment, and watch Blueray movies while in motion! *System must be equipped with rear seat entertainment for Blueray functionality as this will not add DVD or Blueray to your system.
- Navigation entry in motion
- Blueray/DVD while in motion (if equipped with RSE)
- USB/SD port activation
- SMS texting app displays text messages, reads back on some Android devices (2015 and up)
- Works on navigation and non-navigation equipped vehicles (will not add navigation)
Unleash the full potential of your factory installed infotainment system today by installing this interface!
NOTE: If you cannot currently watch videos on your navigation screen while the vehicle is in park, this device will not add that feature. If you can watch videos on your navigation screen while in park you will now be able to watch videos while in motion using this device. This device will not add features. It will only unlock features that you currently have.
*Display not included as this interface module connects to your existing factory display.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-GMHMI-VIM Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module System Manufacturer EVI Systems Audio Input Ports None Warranty 1 Year Limited
Will fit the following CUE, Intelllilink, and MyLink equipped vehicles with iO5 or iO6 display.Vehicle must have option code IO5 or IO6 on the service parts identification sticker to be compatible. Sticker is located in the glovebox or on the driver's side "B" pillar with a QR code.**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IO3, IO4, or IOB DISPLAY**
- 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS/XTS
- 2014-2017 Cadillac CTS/SRX
- 2015-2020 Cadillac Escalade
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2017-2017 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Impala
- 2014-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500/2500/3500
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2014-2020 GMC Sierra 1500/2500/3500
- 2014-2020 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2014-2020 GMC Canyon
- 2015-2020 GMC Yukon
- Installation Information
Plug and play with the factory radio screen. Must remove screen then all connectors simply plug in-between the factory harness and the radio.