Heated commercial grade high definition CCD camera (Sony sensor) with rugged steel casing, sun shield, superb night vision, and screw type locking connector.
This heated, commercial grade CCD camera provides the clearest image in even the coldest, darkest of conditions. Mounts anywhere and is available with either the screw type connector or RCA connector for flexibility when connecting to various monitor systems. The camera provides the driver a wide 150 degree field of vision for full visibility in blind spots or other areas that would otherwise be invisible. The rugged steel casing can take a direct hit from a road stone and not even be affected!
- 1/3" Sony CCD for the highest clarity available
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 150 degree field of view
- 18 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Built in heater for use in the coldest of weather
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Aluminum alloy weather tight casing with IP68 water resistance - adjustable glare shield included
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
- 1 Year Warranty
Cables not included. Please see our accessories for varying length cables to finish the install or buy this camera as part of a kit to save money!
- Additional Information
SKU CS-UCCD-H Cam Only/Complete Kit Cam Only Video System NTSC Impact Rating 20g Bracket Type Steel U bracket Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 68 Camera Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 12-24 Volts Sound Options Without Microphone Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Commercial 4 Pin Coax Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand Sony Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Warranty 1 Year Limited
12-24 volt DC systems. Universal design will mount on anything!
- Installation Information
Very simple to install - install on any surface - cables and monitor sold separately.