Have you ever wished you could have cameras all around your Jeep, for better trail driving off-road, or for easier navigating and parking every day? You can!This kit contains an Adjustable rear camera, (2) Rock Cams, (1) Winch Cam, and a multi-cam interface to allow for the cameras to be shown on your factory MyGig display.Adjustable rear camera details:
Rock camera details:
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler - far superior to a license plate mounted alternative where the image would be offset
- Innovative spare tire hub mounting bracket
- CMOS III camera comes on adjustable mount and has parking guidelines in the display
- Bracket system allows swivel up/down, left/right, and in/out.
- 1 Year warranty
Winch camera details:
- 185° OEM cameras with waterproof connector and harnessing
- Rugged nylon housing and stainless steel hardware
- An ideal application when mounted on side or front bumper, for a full view ahead of each tire
- Paintable to match vehicle color
- Rugged & compact, designed to mount anywhere
Multi-Cam interface details:
- 185° OEM camera mounts behind winch fairlead
- Tested rugged design with waterproof connector and wiring
- Paintable to match vehicle color
- Can be mounted above or flipped below fairlead
- Mounting holes to bottom of camera housing is 2.0"
One year warranty on complete kit. Display not included-interface module connects to your existing MyGig factory display.
- The ability to use your navigation system without restrictions including the ability to input addresses, search points of interest, etc. while in motion.
- You can also enjoy full use and video viewing of your DVD player(s) and Rear Seat Entertainment(VES) Aux input jacks (if equipped), while in motion if you desire.
- Automatically enables the camera function in your radio with connections for up to 4 cameras total. (fully compatible with vehicles already equipped with a factory rear camera)
- The interface allows manual and automatic activation of front/rear/left/right cameras and provides standard video inputs for each as well as providing camera power connections. Factory rear camera not available over 5 MPH.
- Advanced touch screen and steering wheel button control of all functions
- PLUG AND PLAY with your factory radio.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-JTR-ADJFRS Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 4 Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 480 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Front or Rear Facing Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Sensor Type CMOS III Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Lockpick A/V Inputs 1 Lockpick AV Output Yes Camera Input Ports 4 Audio Input Ports 1 Warranty 1 Year Limited
2009-2018 Jeep Wrangler
This kit is compatible with Factory MyGig Displays and virtually any wheels (factory or aftermarket).
- Installation Information
Rear camera: This camera utilizes a unique mount that will go behind the spare tire, allowing the camera to be centered on the vehicle. The full length chassis harness allows for simple integration to the interface module since it terminates with an RCA connector.
Rock cams(2): An ideal application is mounting two to either end of the front bumper. Determine the best location for the camera to be mounted to the vehicle. Use the included template to drill the mounting hole. Insert the camera in the mounting hole. Plug in the water proof camera connector into the power harness. Make sure the connector is going the proper way and that it plugs in all the way. Route the harness away from any moving parts so the harness will not get cut. Enter the underhood area and secure to the harness running along the driver’s side fender with zip ties. Connect to interface module.
Winch Cam: Attach the bracket with the camera to the front fairlead. Reattach the fairlead and front camera bracket to your front winch assembly and/or bumper with the camera on top of fairlead. Plug in the water proof camera connector into the power harness. Make sure the connector is going the proper way and that it plugs in all the way. Route the harness away from any moving parts so the harness will not get cut. Enter the underhood area and secure to the harness running along the driver’s side fender with zip ties. Connect to interface module. The camera can also be mounted below the fairlead. Detailed instructions included.
Mutli-cam interface Plug and play with your factory navigation - no cutting or splicing of wires! Simply unplug your factory wiring from the back of your navigation radio, plug in the module harness, and plug the factory wiring into the module harness.