Camera is FMVSS 111 compliant! This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to replace your factory tailgate camera with this rear facing flush mount camera!
This universal camera mounts flush with a flat surface. Drill a 22.5mm hole(hole saw included) and run the cable through to your factory backup camera connection.
Kit includes the following:
- Black rear facing surface mount camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- OEM conversion harness-approx 6 feet of wiring total
- 22.5 mm hole saw
- Zip ties
- Installation instructions
- 3 year limited camera warranty
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- Removable parking guidelines
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Additional Information
SKU CS-7TUN-FM Video System NTSC Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 6 Volts Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Factory Connector Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
2007-2009 Tundra with factory camera wiring.
- Installation Information
Camera requires a 22.5 mm hole on a flat 1" X 1" surface for flush mounting. Drill the hole and connect the camera harness to the OEM conversion harness. Run the cable to your factory backup camera connection under the truck and plug it in.There is approximately 6' of wire between the camera and the factory connector.