Camera is FMVSS 111 compliant! This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to mount a camera on your camper or trailer and have it plug into the existing camera connector behind your rear bumper.
This camera comes with a dual mounting system that can either be mounted to the license plate or use the small bracket to mount anywhere you wish! Small design allows for the camera to mounted in tight places.
Use this camera for bed campers, trailers, or any other application where you are required to remove your factory tailgate. Simply mount the camera on any surface and run the included 6' cable to your factory backup camera connection behind the rear bumper for a simple and seamless installation.
Kit includes the following:
- Super CMOS camera with night vision and optional parking lines
- Factory integration cable (plugs in under the box just in front of the rear bumper, uses the same connector as your factory camera). Cable is 6' long so it can be mounted by the license plate or in a higher mounting location on a drop in camper, utility bed, etc.
- 3 year warranty!
- Super CMOS 600 TV lines of resolution
- Optional parking lines - cut a wire on the harness to turn them off
- Mirror/Non-Mirror function - cut a wire on the harness to turn the camera into a non-mirror front facing camera
- IR sensor for night vision
- 170 degree view
- 6 volt input designed specifically for Toyota applications
- <.2 lux (very little light required to operate)
- Small design for versatility in mounting
- Dual mounting system, choose either the license plate mount or the universal mini-mount for alternate locations. Both are included!
- Additional Information
SKU CS-10TUN-SKFM Video System NTSC Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 6 Volts Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Factory Connector Sensor Type Super CMOS Sensor Brand EVI Systems Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
2010-2018 Tundra with factory installed backup camera.
NOTE: vehicle must have come from the factory with a rear camera in order for this kit to function.
- Installation Information
Camera requires a 22.5 mm hole drilled into a flat 1" X1" surface for flush mounting. Drill the hole and connect the camera harness to the OEM conversion harness. Run the cable to your factory backup camera connection under the truck and plug it in.There is approximately 6' of wire between the camera and the factory connector.