DetailsUse this camera for salt spreaders, bed campers, 5th wheel applications, airstream tailgates, and any other application where you want an additional rear facing camera. Simply mount the camera on any surface and run the cable along the frame into the cab for a simple and seamless installation. Power and RCA connections are made at the LockPick which is plug and play with your factory display. LockPick allows for camera to be turned on at any time.Choose the cable length from the drop down above.
Kit includes the following:
- Heavy duty commercial camera with Sony CCD sensor
- 32' coaxial wire harness with weather tight connectors (unless different length option selected above)
- 4-pin to RCA conversion harness with power pigtail
- MyGig Air LockPick with harness
- One year warranty!
- Sony Ultra CCD for a really clear image
- 19 infra-red LED's that will create a daytime like display even in complete darkness
- 150 degree view
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 0 lux (no light required to operate)
- Heavy cast casing, steel mounting bracket and steel sunsheild
- Locking weather tight connector
This kit also contains the MyGig Air Lockpick for easy integration into your factory navigation!
- The ability to use your navigation system without restrictions including the ability to input addresses, search points of interest, etc. while in motion.
- You can also enjoy full use and video viewing of your DVD player(s) and Rear Seat Entertainment(VES) Aux input jacks (if equipped), while in motion if you desire.
- Automatic activation of the TV mode in your radio with custom “channels” to control and activate Lockpick functions. (fully compatible with factory Sat TV rear entertainment systems without loss of function)
- Automatically enables the camera function in your radio with connections for up to 5 cameras. (fully compatible with vehicles already equipped with a factory rear camera)
- The interface allows manual and automatic activation of front/rear/2nd rear/left/right cameras and provides standard video inputs for each as well as providing camera power connections.
- Advanced touch screen and steering wheel button control of all functions
- On screen menus for easy operations
- Full function remote control for quick and easy operations
- WIFI connection for wireless Audio and Video Mirroring !!
- HDMI input
- View your maps and get turn by turn guidance from your phone and mirrored on your screen (great for non-nav radios - makes an instant upgrade)
- View the internet and text messages
- Listen to your music and see the album art
- Stream feature movies saved on your phone (Android only) to your Mygig radio
- Automatically detects streaming mode
- Stream NETFLIX movies and TV shows from your Android smartphone or tablet directly to your radio.
- Selectable language - English or Spanish.
- Also, the LOCKPICK AIR provides outputs for audio and video to external screens or headrests. The output is fully dual zone allowing independent viewing of video and audio from any of the connected sources regardless of what is being viewed on the the front screen.
- USB update ability built in to keep your Lockick current with changing software needs.
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION - SIMPLE - NO WIRING, SOLDERING OR TAPS - JUST PLUG IT IN!
- Additional Information
SKU CS-DTRSK-MGA Video System NTSC Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand Sony Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Lockpick A/V Inputs 1 Includes Remote Yes Lockpick AV Output Yes Camera Input Ports 5 Audio Input Ports 1 Warranty 1 Year Limited
2009-2012 Ram truck with an 8.4" display. Automatic transmission only.
- Installation Information
Remove the radio and install the plug and play Lockpick device.
Mount the camera anywhere! Versatile mount allows for surface mount in virtually any location. Camera tilt is adjustable so the view can be adjusted to accommodate any view required!
Route the camera wiring harness and make power/video connections at the Lockpick.