This kit displays the bed camera on the factory display radio (please see notes below and application guide for fitment). This a complete replacement third brake light that fits like factory and has a rear camera integrated into the housing! Now you can see your fifth wheel or anything else that is inside your bed without having to have a spotter guiding you for trailer connections etc. Brake light functions like factory and the camera connects to the included integration module, which allows this 3rd light cam, an aftermarket tailgate camera. (additional cams not included)
Some notes about this integration kit:
- Allows 2 cameras to connect to factory display radio.
- Works on 2018 RAM trucks with the 8.4" display radio
- Integration module is plug and play, no dealer programming necessary.
- Reverse camera input (force reverse camera on anytime-feature not supported on vehicles equipped with a factory reverse camera)
- Cargo camera input (force camera on at anytime for a brief view)
- Adds factory icons to display for camera switching.
- Activate CIM (Control in Motion)- NAV equpiped radios only
- 1 year warranty
- OEM grade 3rd brake light housing/light assembly with integrated camera
- HD CMOS, high resolution color and night vision
- Adjustable view, swivel head allows you to aim the camera where needed
- 500 TV Lines of resolution
- 150 degree view
- <.2 LUX night vision
- 3 Year warranty
*Display not included as this kit is designed to connect to your existing 8.4" factory display.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-18DTR3L-MC Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 500 TVL Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection RCA with opt. Factory Interface Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Brand EVI Systems Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
2018 RAM trucks with factory 8.4" screen.
- Installation Information
Remove your factory 3rd brake light and replace with this kit. Remove the radio and install the integration module into the factory wiring, this part is plug and play. Route the camera wiring harness to the integration module and make power/video connections at the integration module. Follow easy programming instructions and the installation is complete!
- Q & A
Q: How do I activate the cameras?
A: The rear camera can be set up to come on automatically in reverse. While in reverse, pressing the icons to the top left (now active) will cycle between the cargo camera (or front camrea) and reverse camera. You can force the rear camera at anytime by using the back button on the radio. (factory rear camera not applicable) The cargo camera or a front camera can be activated at anytime using the factory icon on the display. This will allow for a brief view of the camera image.