DetailsThis kit includes a plug and play harness that will allow you to use your factory radio display and toggle between your factory installed back up camera and this universal camera when in reverse. This is a universal camera that features two mounting options; it can be installed behind the license plate or on a flat vehicle surface with minimal surface area requirements. The camera connects to the same connector on the back of your factory display that your factory rear camera uses.Adds the convenience of a 2nd rear camera to a tool box, headache rack, cab and chassis, or other specialty bed. With this added camera you can see your fifth wheel hitch or anything else that is inside your bed without having to have a spotter guiding you for trailer connections etc.The included plug and play harness allows you to choose which camera you want to display when in reverse by flipping a switch.
Notes about the included integration harness:
- Truck must have a rear view camera that was installed at the factory and is displayed on your factory IO4, IO5, or IO6 radio screen (2014-2018 models only)
- Kit includes a plug and play harness that allows you to connect both your factory tailgate camera and this universal camera to your factory radio. The switch allows you to choose which one is displayed in reverse.
- Dual mount camera system with high grade Super CMOS sensor for an ultra clear view, mount on license plate or universal bracket to be mounted anywhere
- 25 foot harness
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Integration harness with toggle switch for GM IO4, IO5, or IO6 display.
- Install instructions
- Camera Source exclusive Super CMOS high grade sensor with night vision
- Selectable parking guidelines (can be turned off if desired) When using parking lines, it is recommended to mount the camera on the centerline of the vehicle. NOTE: Black center line is not present on actual display.
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- <.2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- 170 degree viewing angle
- 3 Year warranty
**Display not included** This kit connects to your existing factory display. Not compatible with IOB display.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-ULPM-SWGM Vehicle Interface Not Included Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection RCA with opt. Factory Interface Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Brand EVI Systems Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
2014-2018 Sierra or Silverado with iO4, iO5, or iO6 factory radio. To confirm radio type, locate the Service Parts Identification sticker in your glove box. Look for code IO4, IO5, or IO6 on this glove box sticker to confirm compatibility. See images for example.
Will not work with 7" IOB screen.
- Installation Information
Remove the radio to gain access to the camera connector, install new plug and play harness.Install the universal camera on either your license plate mount or on any flat surface - comes with two brackets. Then route the camera harness into the cab of the vehicle to the back of your factory display. Plug the RCA connector from the camera harness into the T-harness. Locate a reverse activated 12v power source and clean piece of metal for grounding. Power connections for camera must be made inside the cab. Optional 12 Volt power source available to eliminate the hassle of locating a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related items SKU: CS-RPW and CS-RPW-P