This kit includes a harness that will allow you to use your 8" factory radio display and toggle between your factory installed back up camera and this commercial camera when in reverse. The camera connects to a video switcher harness that connects to the same connector on the back of your factory 8" display that your factory rear camera uses.
This kit comes in handy when you have a trailer behind the truck since the rear of the trailer is a serious blind spot! This kit is designed to solve that problem by adding the second rear camera on the rear of the truck or trailer. This camera has built in LED's for better night vision. Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer and run a 4 pin coax to the cab to connect to the video switcher. This kit even comes with our trailer quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
The included video switcher harness allows you to choose which camera you want to display when in reverse by flipping a switch.
Notes about the included integration cable:
- Truck must have a rear view camera that was installed at the factory and is displayed on your 8" factory radio screen
- Kit includes a video switcher harness that allows you to connect both your factory tailgate camera and this commercial camera to your factory radio. The switch allows you to choose which one is displayed in reverse.
- Commercial grade night vision camera with 700 TV lines of resolution Sony CCD sensor (CS-UCCD-SONY)
- Camera special design allows it to be used with North American factory navigation units
- 64' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- 4 pin male to RCA conversion harness so that you can connect to the video switcher
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- Integration harness with toggle switch for Ford 8" display
- Install instructions
- 1 Year warranty
- 1/3" Sony CCD for the highest clarity available
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 150 degree field of view
- 18 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness
- Weather grommet for easy cable passage to the interior
- Aluminum alloy weather tight casing with IP68 water resistance - adjustable glare shield included
- Weather tight screw connectors for extremely secure and dry connections
- 1 Year Warranty
**Not compatible with trucks that have the 360 degree view system from the factory.**
- Additional Information
SKU CS-UTC-SWF8 Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP67 Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection RCA with opt. Factory Interface Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand EVI Systems Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Camera Input Ports 1 Warranty 1 Year Limited
2013-2018 Ford F150 trucks with a factory tailgate camera and 8" factory display. Currently not compatible with 2019 F150.
2013-2019 Ford Super Duty trucks with a factory tailgate camera and 8" factory display.
**Not compatible with trucks that have the 360 degree view system**
- Installation Information
Remove the radio to gain access to the camera connector, install video switcher harness.Camera installs virtually anywhere on the trailer. Then route the camera cable along the bottom of the trailer securing with zip ties along the way. Connect to the quick disconnect system at the tongue of the trailer. Install truck portion of the disconnect system to the truck and route the cable to the cab of the vehicle to the back of your factory display. Plug the RCA connector from the camera harness into the T-harness. Locate a reverse activated or accessory 12v power source and clean piece of metal for grounding. Power connections for camera must be made inside the cab.Make installation even easier with an add on 12 Volt power source to eliminate the need to locate a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related item SKU: CS-RPW-P
- Q & A
Q: What are the camera dimensions? (with bracket)
A: 3" L x 2 1/2" W x 3" H