This kit displays the bed camera on the factory display radio (please see notes below and application guide for fitment). This a complete replacement third brake light that fits like factory and has a rear camera integrated into the housing! Now you can see your fifth wheel or anything else that is inside your bed without having to have a spotter guiding you for trailer connections etc. Brake light functions like factory and the camera connects to the included T-harness, which allows both your factory tailgate camera and this 3rd light cam to be connected to your factory radio. A switch determines which camera will be displayed when in reverse. Optional 12 Volt power source available to eliminate the hassle of locating a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related items SKU: CS-RPW and CS-RPW-P
Some notes about this integration kit:
- The truck must have a factory installed tailgate camera that displays on the radio
- Kit includes a T-harness that allows you to connect both your factory tailgate camera and this 3rd light camera to your factory radio. The switch allows you to choose which one is displayed in reverse.
- Works on all 2013-2018 model years with factory rear camera that shows on radio display
- OEM grade 3rd brake light housing/light assembly with integrated camera
- HD CMOS, high resolution color and night vision
- Adjustable view, swivel head allows you to aim the camera where needed
- 500 TV Lines of resolution
- 150 degree view
- <.2 LUX night vision
- 3 Year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU CS-DTR3L-FI Vehicle Interface Not Included Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 500 TVL Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection RCA with opt. Factory Interface Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Brand EVI Systems Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
2013-2018 RAM trucks with factory 4", 5", or 8.4" screen. NOTE: truck must have had a tailgate camera displayed on the radio from the factory for this kit to work.
- Installation Information
Remove your factory 3rd brake light and replace with this kit. Remove the radio to gain access to the camera connector, install new plug and play harness, route camera harness to the T-harness and make connections. Power connections for camera must also be made inside the cab. Optional 12 Volt power source available to eliminate the need of locating a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related items SKU: CS-RPW and CS-RPW-P
You must open the dash to get to the back of your factory monitor.
- Q & A
Q: Can I install this myself?A: We always recommend professional installation. However, many people do install our kits themselves. It really depends on how handy you are.