2013+ Ram Camper Camera Kit, Mini Universal Cam
FMVSS 111 compliant! This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to replace your factory tailgate camera with this mini license plate mounted camera - Plug and Play!
Use this camera for salt spreaders, bed campers, 5th wheel applications, airstream tailgates, and any other application where you are required to remove your factory tailgate. Simply mount the camera on your license plate or any flat surface and connect the cable to your factory backup camera connection for a simple and seamless installation. The kit comes with a license plate bracket and a mini-universal bracket, which allows flexibility in mounting locations.
- License plate/universal camera with Super CMOS sensor
- OEM wiring conversion harness (10 pin) - allows the system to be plug and play with your factory camera connector, just plug it in!
- 5', 10', 15',25' cable lengths available- select from drop down above
- 3 year warranty!
- Camera Source Super CMOS for a super clear image
- Night vision
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- Parking guidelines (selectable at the harness)
- Camera can face forward or backward (selectable at the harness)
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 68 Camera|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front or Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|I'm Looking For:||Rear Camera|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
Any 2013-2018 Dodge truck with a factory installed backup camera. This kit will not work with our aftermarket camera kits as it relies on the factory camera chassis harness to operate.
Mount the camera anywhere! Versatile mount allows for surface mount in virtually any location. Camera tilt is adjustable so the view can be adjusted to accommodate any view required!
Plug OEM conversion harness into factory camera connection located behind the bumper, under the truck.