Did your tailgate get stolen? Does your factory camera no longer function? Are you looking for an affordable alternative to a factory camera for collision repair? This is your kit!
This is an aftermarket replacement handle with our Super CMOS camera pre-mounted. Plug and play with your factory camera wiring under the truck. Compatible with 2008-2012 Ford F-250 & F-350 Series truck with the factory camera in the tailgate handle.
- Ford aftermarket tailgate handle with integrated camera
- Superior grade Super CMOS camera with factory style guidelines!
- Plug and Play OEM conversion harness
- Installation instructions
- NAVIGATION SCREEN IN PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED
- Super CMOS - the best color, contrast, and clarity you will find in a rear view camera. This is a Camera Source exclusive!
- Factory style parking guidelines with the red, yellow, green assist lines (No center black line)
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 Lux night vision - excellent visibiility at night!
- 3 year limited warranty
NOTE: This kit does not include a monitor. The factory zoom feature will be disabled with this camera.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-FTRHSD-MOD Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Not Included Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Yes Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
This product is compatible with all 2008-2012 Ford F-250 and F-350 pickup trucks that had a camera from the factory. This camera kit is plug and play with your existing factory camera wiring.
- Installation Information
Replace your factory tailgate handle with this new handle with integrated camera. Connect camera to plug and play harness. Drop the harness through the tailgate and plug into the main factory camera harness under the truck, behind the bumper, near the spare tire.