This kit includes an aftermarket tailgate handle with camera premounted, front grille surface mount camera, 2 side cameras, and the MyFord Touch 8" SYNC 2 screen interface system for multi-camera support. NOTE: this system will not portray a birds-eye view as it is limited to a full screen view one camera at a time.
This system is completely plug and play on your 2015 F150 Lariat or XL!! The front camera is chrome or black plated and utilizes our latest Super CMOS forward looking camera for a kit that looks like it was a factory option! Includes factory Ford parking guidelines in the display!
The front camera can be programmed to come on when you shift from reverse to drive or manually by pressing and holding the radio power button. The side cameras can be programmed to come on with the turn signals, and the rear cam automatically when you go to reverse.
Because of the complexity of the side mirror disassembly professional installation is recommended.
- Chrome or black plated metal grille mounted camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Two side cameras (mount under your side mirrors)
- 2015 Rear Tailgate Handle Camera Kit with pre-mounted camera
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harnesses
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year warranty on the cameras
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- Side cameras are designed for rear-view applications and can be fully adjusted to meet your view needs
- 160 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .5 lux night vision
MyTouch Multi Cam interface:
- Uses existing 8” MyFord Touch SYNC 2 factory display -screen not included
- Allows addition of front camera that can be automatically triggered or manually using your radio power button
- Also add side cameras with turn signal activation
- Pass through for existing factory backup camera
- Shuts off front video at speeds over 7mph. Factory rear camera not available at speeds over 7 mph.
- Press power button on radio to manually activate cameras, then tap power button again to toggle between them
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck, behind the truck, both sides and will look like it came from the factory! These cameras comes with a 3 year warranty. Interface module has 1 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
- Additional Information
SKU EVI-R15FTRH-8FRS Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision .5 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 4 Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Front or Rear Facing Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 160 Degrees Camera Input Ports 4 Warranty 3 Year Limited
2015 model year F150 Lariat or XL with MyFord Touch 8" SYNC 2 radio. Not compatible with the standard XLT grille at this time due to the upward slop of the grille cross members. Mounting the camera on the XLT grille will result in undesireable results due to this upward slope.
NOTE: You cannot use the CS-FTRF emblem camera kit because the factory blue oval is no longer removable from the existing grille. This camera is a surface mount model that gets mounted on the cross member above the blue oval as shown in the photos.
- Installation Information
The side cameras will mount under your side mirrors, which will require complete removal and disassembly of your mirrors. These mirrors can be challenging to disassemble so professional installation is recommended for this kit.
The Multi-cam integration module is plug and play with your factory MyFord Touch 8" SYNC 2 screen. The rear camera kit will replace your factory tailgate handle.
Front camera-Simple installation may not even require the removal of the front grille, drill hole for camera mount, and run harness to the cab through an existing grommet in the firewall. All the wiring is included and installation can be accomplished in 2-3 hours (times vary with experience).
You will need to remove your factory 8" screen to gain access to the back of the connections. The module will be plug and play and stubs out an RCA for the camera to connect directly to the screen. The interface module provides the power to the cameras. No need to locate separate power sources!