This kit includes a plug and play harness that will allow you to use your 4.2" factory radio display and toggle between your factory installed back up camera and this universal camera when in reverse. This is a universal camera that features two mounting options; it can be installed behind the license plate or on a flat vehicle surface with minimal surface area requirements The camera connects to the same connector on the back of your factory 4.2" display that your factory rear camera uses.
Make installation even easier with an add on 12 Volt power source to eliminate the need to locate a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related item SKU: CS-RPW-P
Adds the convenience of a 2nd rear camera to a tool box, headache rack, cab and chassis, or other specialty bed. With this added camera you can see your fifth wheel hitch or anything else that is inside your bed without having to have a spotter guiding you for trailer connections etc.
The included harness allows you to choose which camera you want to display when in reverse by flipping a switch.
Notes about the included integration cable:
- Truck must have a rear view camera that was installed at the factory and is displayed on your 4.2" factory radio screen
- Kit includes a plug and play harness that allows you to connect both your factory tailgate camera and this universal camera to your factory radio. The switch allows you to choose which one is displayed in reverse.
- Dual mount camera system with high grade Super CMOS sensor for an ultra clear view, mount on license plate or universal bracket to be mounted anywhere
- 25 foot harness
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Integration harness with toggle switch for Ford 4.2" display
- Install instructions
- Camera Source exclusive Super CMOS high grade sensor with night vision
- Selectable parking guidelines (can be turned off if desired) When using parking lines, it is recommended to mount the camera on the centerline of the vehicle. NOTE: Black center line is not present on actual display.
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- <.2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- 170 degree viewing angle
- 3 Year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU CS-ULPM-SWF42 Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection RCA with opt. Factory Interface Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Brand EVI Systems Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 1 Warranty 3 Year Limited
2013-2018 Ford F150 trucks with a factory tailgate camera and 4.2" factory display. Currently not compatible with 2019 F150.
2013-2019 Ford Super Duty trucks with a factory tailgate camera and 4.2" factory display.
- Installation Information
Remove the radio to gain access to the camera connector, install new plug and play harness.Install the universal camera on either your license plate mount or on any flat surface - comes with two brackets. Then route the camera harness into the cab of the vehicle to the back of your factory display. Plug the RCA connector from the camera harness into the T-harness. Locate a reverse activated 12v power source and clean piece of metal for grounding. Power connections for camera must be made inside the cab.Make installation even easier with an add on 12 Volt power source to eliminate the need to locate a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related item SKU: CS-RPW-P