2004-2014 F150, F250, F350, F450 OE fit backup camera. This is an OE style camera system bundled into the handle! Bundle includes an OEM American made Gentex GENK332 auto dimming video mirror and optional gyro relocation hardware.
NOTE: Handle bezel is primed black and designed to be painted to match your vehicle color. The latch handle is chrome but the rest is black primed, not black texture.
This is our premium Ford handle kit and contains our Camera Source exclusive Super CMOS sensor, which is the best camera technology available. This will fit any Ford with the last generation tailgate handle (2004-14). Replace your existing tailgate handle with this replacement kit bundled with our latest Super CMOS camera for a system that looks factory installed but at a fraction of the price! This camera will see the rear bumper and hitch in the display.
- Black textured tailgate handle, or chrome handle optional
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision camera pre-mounted - The latest camera technology!
- 25' pre-loomed chassis harness with power, video, and ground (harness is loomed to protect your investment)
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Installation instructions
- 3-year limited warranty
We have perfected this camera through a custom image sensor program that is only available through us. The parking guidelines are part of the program and are a direct match to what Ford uses to give you a complete OEM product experience. The exact camera specifications are listed below:
- Super CMOS image sensor - Hands down the best available for color, contrast, and clarity and is ONLY available here.
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- <.2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - a Camera-Source exclusive! (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
This kit also includes a Gentex GENK332 video mirror for a complete package. Additional components include:
- GENK332 3.3" video mirror
- Mirror wire harness
- Black wire cover for windshield
- Compass relocating wire and connectors
- Self adhesive foam for compass relocation
- Wire connectors
- Installation instructions
Mirror comes with a 5-year warranty!
- Additional Information
SKU CS-FTRH-332 Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Rearview Mirror Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Monitor Size 3.3" Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Yes Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Rearview Mirror Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 1 Warranty 3 Year Limited Mirror Options Auto Dim, Video Mirror Mount Wedge Style
This product is compatible with all 2004-2014 Ford F-150 pickup trucks, and 2008-2014 Ford SuperDuty vehicles (F-250 & F-350). If you have a Sync microphone built into your factory rear view mirror you will need to purchase a separate external microphone since your factory mirror will be removed. A factory microphone relocation kit is available from Ford - Part #8T4Z-19A391-A or we also sell one as an option with this kit.
NOTE ABOUT THE COMPASS: If you have a 2013 or newer truck your compass gyro may no longer be in the mirror. To test simply unplug your mirror and drive the truck to see if the compass in the dash still works. If so, then your compass gyro is above the headliner and you may remove the compass relocation kit from the order and save some money. Use the drop down box above to remove it from the order. If your compass doesn't work with the mirror unplugged then you must select YES above to keep the relocation kit in your order. Alternatively if you already have a 16 pin connector going to your factory non-gyro equipped mirror you can order part number CS-FTRa-F35NG, which will be plug and play at the mirror you just have to add the video pins.
- Installation Information
This tailgate handle assembly will replace your existing handle. You will remove the backing plate on your tailgate, remove the handle, swap the lock tumbler, install the new handle and drop the camera harness through the bottom of the tailgate and back of bed. Route the chassis harness along the frame rail and come into the cab through the firewall grommet next to the brake booster on the drivers side.
Replace the factory rear view mirror with the mirror included in this kit, all wiring connections are made inside the cab and the instructions will show where to connect power.
Since you are replacing your factory mirror with a video mirror as your monitor there are some things to consider:
- If you have a Sync microphone built into your factory rear view mirror you will need to purchase a separate external microphone since your factory mirror will be removed. A factory microphone relocation kit is available from Ford - Part #8T4Z-19A391-A or from us as CS-MIC5000.
- For trucks with a factory compass you will have to relocate the compass card from inside the factory mirror. If you bundle with the Gentex mirror you will get everything you need to relocate this compass card.
- For trucks with rain sensing wipers you will likely need to slightly modify the mounting base to get it fit on the replacement mirror.
The installation document will walk you through the entire process.