2005-2014 F150, 2005-2015 F250, F350, F450 OE fit backup camera. This is an OE style camera system bundled into the nameplate like the factory! Bundle includes an OEM American made Gentex GENK332 auto dimming video mirror.
This is our premium Ford kit and contains our Camera Source exclusive Super CMOS sensor, which is the best camera technology available. This will fit any Ford with the large blue oval in the center of the tailgate (2005 and up, not 2015 F-150). Replace your existing blue oval with this factory Ford emblem kit bundled with our latest Super CMOS camera for a kit that looks like it came from the factory but at a fraction of the price! This camera will see the rear bumper and hitch in the display.
- Factory tailgate nameplate/camera mount
- Factory blue oval emblem
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision camera pre-mounted - The latest camera technology!
- Mounting bolts - 2 sets included; factory Ford bolts/clip nuts and generic sheet metal bolts for trucks without pre-drilled mounting holes
- 25' pre-loomed chassis harness with power, video, and ground (harness is loomed to protect your investment)
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3-year limited warranty
We have perfected this camera through a custom image sensor program that is only available through us. The parking guidelines are part of the program and are a direct match to what Ford uses to give you a complete OEM product experience. The exact camera specifications are listed below:
- Super CMOS image sensor - Hands down the best available for color, contrast, and clarity and is ONLY available here.
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - a Camera-Source exclusive! (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
This kit also includes a Gentex GENK332 video mirror for a complete package. Additional components include:
- GENK332 3.3" video mirror
- Mirror wire harness
- Black wire cover for windshield
- Compass relocating wire and connectors
- Self adhesive foam for compass relocation
- Wire connectors
- Installation instructions
Mirror comes with a 5-year warranty!
- Additional Information
SKU CS-FTRa-332 Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Rearview Mirror Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision .1 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Monitor Size 3.3" Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Yes -Factory Duplicated Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Rearview Mirror Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 1 Warranty 3 Year Limited Mirror Options Auto Dim, Video Mirror Mount Wedge Style
Ford F-150: 2004 (some), 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550: 2004-2016
Must have the large blue oval ( 9" X 3 1/2") in the center of the tailgate.
Also will fit Sport Trac and Flex models with the large blue oval in the center of the liftgate/tailgate.
This kit is designed to replace your existing blue oval.
*NOTE: 2015 F150 models no longer put the camera in the emblem. See our 5CS-15FTRH-O kit for an OEM camera kit that will fit just like factory.
NOTE ABOUT THE COMPASS: If you have a 2013 or newer truck your compass gyro may no longer be in the mirror. To test simply unplug your mirror and drive the truck to see if the compass in the dash still works. If so, then your compass gyro is above the headliner and you may remove the compass relocation kit from the order and save some money. Use the drop down box above to remove it from the order. If your compass doesn't work with the mirror unplugged then you must select YES above to keep the relocation kit in your order. Alternatively if you already have a 16 pin connector going to your factory non-gyro equipped mirror you can order part number CS-FTRa-F35NG, which will be plug and play at the mirror you just have to add the video pins.
- Installation Information
Your factory tailgate blue oval is held on with two sided tape, use a heat gun and the included fishing line to work the old emblem off the surface of the tailgate. On older models (2008 or older) you will need to drill an access hole for the camera to pass through the surface of the tailgate - drilling template included. You will also need to drill a hole in the back of your bed for the camera harness to pass through (2008 or older). The instructions walk you through the entire installation process step-by-step.
The wire harness has a single point weather resistant connection that connects to the camera near the spare tire under the truck - allows for easy tailgate removal! The harness is 25' long so all connections can be made inside the cab if desired. However, there is also a quick pigtail at the rear of the included harness giving you the option to tap into reverse power at the rear of the truck - easy! Optional 12 Volt power source available to eliminate the hassle of locating a power source on the vehicle and avoid cutting or splicing into factory wiring! See related items SKU: CS-RPW and CS-RPW-P Video connection connects to the included rear view mirror with RCA video input.
Since you are replacing your factory mirror with a video mirror as your monitor there are some things to consider:
- If you have a Sync microphone built into your factory rear view mirror you will need to purchase a separate external microphone since your factory mirror will be removed. A factory microphone relocation kit is available from Ford - Part #8T4Z-19A391-A or from us as CS-MIC5000.
- For trucks with a factory compass you will have to relocate the compass card from inside the factory mirror. If you bundle with the Gentex mirror you will get everything you need to relocate this compass card.
- For trucks with rain sensing wipers you will likely need to slightly modify the mounting base to get it fit on the replacement mirror.
The installation document will walk you through the entire process.