This is an OEM grade backup camera solution for your Ford F-Series truck with an aftermarket display, video mirror, or separate monitor. This will fit any Ford with the large blue oval in the center of the tailgate (2005 - 2014 F-150 and 2015-16 Super Duty). Replace your existing blue oval with this factory Ford emblem kit bundled with our newest and best Super-CMOS camera for a kit that will look like it was installed at the factory, but cost you a fraction of the price! This camera will see the rear bumper and hitch in the display.
See SKU: CS-FTRa-MOD if you are replacing a burned out factory camera.
- Factory Ford tailgate nameplate/camera mount
- Factory Ford blue oval emblem
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision camera pre-mounted - Latest camera technology and ONLY AVAILABLE FROM CAMERA SOURCE.
- OEM Ford mounting bolts and clip nuts for tailgate
- Universal sheet metal screws for trucks without clip nut openings
- 25' pre-loomed wiring harness with quick tailgate disconnect - a CAMERA SOURCE EXCLUSIVE. This ensures your wiring is protected, all electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - a Camera-Source exclusive! (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
This kit allows you to see what is directly behind the truck - it will even see the rear bumper and hitch! Save $$$hundreds$$$ over a factory kit and don't sacrifice any quality!
No monitor or mirror is included in this kit. We also sell this camera as a bundle with Gentex video mirrors (CS-FTRa-332 or CS-FTRa-F35NG). Now for a limited time!-- Bundle this camera kit with the CS-RVMG-43 mirror shown below in the related products and save $100, use coupon code FORDRVMG.
This camera comes with a 3 year limited warranty and is guaranteed to fit or your money back. Professional installation is recommended.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-FTRa Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Not Included Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision .1 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Yes -Factory Duplicated Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Aftermarket Display (RCA) Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
2004 (with large tailgate center emblem), 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015*, 2016* Ford F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550 with large blue oval in the center of the tailgate.
This is not a replacement for a burned out factory camera. See SKU: CS-FTRa-MOD for an aftermarket replacement for your factory camera.
Also will fit Sport Trac and Flex models with the large blue oval in the center of the liftgate/tailgate.
This kit is designed to replace your existing blue oval.
*NOTE: 2015+ F-150 models use a slightly larger emblem on the tailgate. If you have the new generation F150 you should purchase our handle camera kit instead 5CS-15FTRH-O. This will still fit the 2015 and 2016 Super Duty series.
- Installation Information
This camera can be connected to any aftermarket monitor with an RCA input. A Lockpick kit is required if connecting to your factory installed navigation - we stock 'em so have a look at our online catalog to find the package price!
Your factory tailgate blue oval is held on with two sided tape, use a heat gun and the included fishing line to work the old emblem off the surface of the tailgate. On 2008 and older models you will need to drill an access hole for the camera to pass through the surface of the tailgate - drilling template included. You will also need to drill a hole in the back of your bed for the camera harness to pass through (2008 or older only). The instructions walk you through the entire installation process step-by-step.
The wire harness has a single point weather resistant connection that connects to the camera near the spare tire under the truck - allows for easy tailgate removal! The harness is 25' long so all connections can be made inside the cab if desired. However, there is also a quick pigtail at the rear of the included harness giving you the option to tap into reverse power at the rear of the truck - easy! Video connection connects to any monitor with an RCA video input.
This kit doesn't include instructions for mirror replacement but if you are considering a video mirror as your monitor there are some things to consider:
- If you have a Sync microphone built into your factory rear view mirror you will need to purchase a separate external microphone since your factory mirror will be removed. A factory microphone relocation kit is available from Ford - Part #8T4Z-19A391-A
- For trucks with a factory compass you will have to relocate the compass card from inside the factory mirror. If you bundle with the Gentex mirror you will get everything you need to relocate this compass card.
- For trucks with rain sensing wipers you will likely need to slightly modify the mounting base to get it fit on the replacement mirror.