2005-2013 Ford truck including foreign and some US variants of Ford Ranger and F series OE fit backup camera with twist mount style OEM rear view mirror. This is an OE style camera system bundled into the nameplate like the factory! Bundle includes an OEM American made Gentex GENK332FODG auto dimming video mirror.
This is our premium Ford kit and contains our Camera Source exclusive Super CMOS sensor, which is the best camera technology available. This will fit any Ford with the large blue oval in the center of the tailgate (2005 and up). Replace your existing blue oval with this factory Ford emblem kit bundled with our latest Super CMOS camera for a kit that looks like it came from the factory but at a fraction of the price! This camera will see the rear bumper and hitch in the display.
- Factory tailgate nameplate/camera mount
- Factory blue oval emblem
- Camera Source Super CMOS night vision camera pre-mounted - The latest camera technology!
- Mounting bolts - 2 sets included; factory Ford bolts/clip nuts and generic sheet metal bolts for trucks without pre-drilled mounting holes
- 25' pre-loomed chassis harness with power, video, and ground (harness is loomed to protect your investment)
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3-year limited warranty
We have perfected this camera through a custom image sensor program that is only available through us. The parking guidelines are part of the program and are a direct match to what Ford uses to give you a complete OEM product experience. The exact camera specifications are listed below:
- Super CMOS image sensor - Hands down the best available for color, contrast, and clarity and is ONLY available here.
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines - a Camera-Source exclusive! (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
This kit also includes a Gentex GENK332FODG video mirror for a complete package. Additional components include:
- GENK332FODG 3.3" video mirror specially made with the twist style mount found on foreign Rangers and some F series trucks
- Mirror wire harness
- Compass relocating wire and connectors
- Self adhesive foam for compass relocation
- Wire connectors
- Installation instructions
Mirror comes with a 5-year warranty!
- Additional Information
SKU CS-FTR-332FODG Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Rearview Mirror Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision .1 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Monitor Size 3.3" Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Yes Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Rearview Mirror Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 1 Warranty 3 Year Limited Mirror Options Auto Dim, Video Mirror Mount Twist Off Mount
Ford Ranger PX and F series trucks with large blue oval in the center of the tailgate and twist off style mirror mount. These types of mounts are typical on foreign variants so most US vehicles will have the wedge style mount, which would require kit CS-FTR-332.
Also will fit Sportrac and Flex models with the large blue oval in the center of the liftgate/tailgate if mirror is a twist off.
This kit is designed to replace your existing blue oval and factory rear view mirror.
NOTE ABOUT THE COMPASS: If you have a 2013 or newer truck your compass gyro may no longer be in the mirror. To test simply unplug your mirror and drive the truck to see if the compass in the dash still works. If so, then your compass gyro is above the headliner and you may remove the compass relocation kit from the order and save some money. Use the drop down box above to remove it from the order. If your compass doesn't work with the mirror unplugged then you must select YES above to keep the relocation kit in your order.
- Installation Information
Your factory tailgate blue oval is held on with two sided tape, use a heat gun and the included fishing line to work the old emblem off the surface of the tailgate. On older models you will need to drill an access hole for the camera to pass through the surface of the tailgate - drilling template included. You may also need to drill a hole in the back of your bed for the camera harness to pass through. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process step-by-step.
The wire harness has a single point weather resistant connection that connects to the camera near the spare tire under the truck - allows for easy tailgate removal! The harness is 25' long so all connections can be made inside the cab if desired. However, there is also a quick pigtail at the rear of the included harness giving you the option to tap into reverse power at the rear of the truck - easy! Video connection connects to any monitor with an RCA video input.
Since you are replacing your factory mirror with a video mirror as your monitor there are some things to consider:
- If you have a Sync microphone built into your factory rear view mirror you will need to purchase a separate external microphone since your factory mirror will be removed. A factory microphone relocation kit is available from Ford - Part #8T4Z-19A391-A or from us as CS-MIC5000.
- For trucks with a factory compass you will have to relocate the compass card from inside the factory mirror. If you bundle with the Gentex mirror you will get everything you need to relocate this compass card provided you don't deselect the option above.
- For trucks with rain sensing wipers you will likely need to slightly modify the mounting base to get it fit on the replacement mirror.
The installation document will walk you through the entire process.