Camera is FMVSS 111 compliant! Adding a backup camera or front camera to a Ford car or truck with an 8" SYNC 3 Factory Display Radio could never be simpler and more affordable!
This CMOS license plate mounted backup camera kit will allow you to integrate rear view or front view safety to any vehicle with a license plate and an 8" factory SYNC 3 factory display. In fact, the camera can be converted to mount on any flat surface! All the cables are included and the 25' long harness terminates with an RCA connection so you can integrate into the included Multi-Camera Interface . The camera has adjustable tilt and comes with parking guideline options, meaning that the guidelines can be turned off. This camera can also be used as a front camera by simply switching it to a forward looking image on the harness during the installation!
- Mini license bar universal mount camera
- Super CMOS sensor for ultra clear display (the best available)
- Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 Lux
- View Angle: 170
- Video Output: Full color video
- Working Voltage: DC 9-16V
- Parking Line: On/Off selectable
- Image: Mirror/Non mirror selectable
- Water proof: IP67
- 25 foot harness- loomed if you select vehicle type "Truck" from drop-down when ordering
- 3 year warranty on the camera
Interface module features:
- Front facing camera can be triggered to power on automatically when the vehicle is going less than 10 mph(shuts off at 2-3mph) or manually using your factory display touchscreen.
- Turn signal activated mirror mount cameras can also be powered on manually via the touch screen's Camera icon. (cams not included)
- Reverse-triggered bed-view/cargo camera. Can also be manually powered on.
- Mobile device screen sharing-HDMI input allows mirroring of Android or iOS device's screen directly to the dash of the vehicle while the USB port also provides charging of the device. Audio from the device streams via the vehicle's Bluetooth system.
- Radio volume and A/C controls are available on-screen even when video from a camera or mobile device is active. Doesn't interrupt any factory features!
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
The integration module is completely plug and play with your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of four cameras to the factory screen in addition to an OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving (not including OEM backup camera). Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Easy to use menus in the factory screen with operation choices. Factory rear camera is not available above 7 mph.
12 volt power module included- No cutting or splicing of factory wiring!
No monitor is included with this kit as it is designed to work with your existing 8" SYNC 3 radio screen . This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and the interface module has a 1 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-ULPM-8S3 Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Front or Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 5 Warranty 3 Year Limited
The 8" interface module is compatible with any vehicle that has a SYNC 3 factory display.
This camera kit will fit any vehicle with a license plate when using the license plate bracket. When using the small mount bracket the minimum surface required is 1.5 inches wide by .75 inches deep.
- Installation Information
Install on either your license plate mount or on any flat surface - comes with two brackets. The multi-camera interface is plug and play with your factory radio wiring and does not require any dealer programming. It does require you to remove the radio in order to install.
12 volt power module connects directly to the battery. Camera power wire connects to the power module.