This third brake light camera kit will allow you to integrate rear view safety to any vehicle. Replace your existing 3rd brake light or mount anywhere on your vehicle.
Ideal for situations where the factory tailgate is removed, such as a slide-in camper or 5th wheel applications. Simply mount the camera/third brake light assembly. Route the harness to the cab and connect power and video connections to the included 5" monitor.
Included in the kit:
- 3rd Brake Light Camera
- 3,5,10 or 20-meter cable (default 10m)
- Zip ties
- Male to RCA conversion harness
- Brake light power pig tail
- RCA male to female adapter
- Rubber mounting pad and screws
- Sony CCD sensor for ultimate in clarity
- IR LED's provide illumination at night - 0 LUX!
- 700 TV lines of resolution
- 3 year limited warranty
- screen size: 5 inch (diagonal length)
- 16:9 wide screen display
- 3 way video /2 audio inputs
- PAL & NTSC auto switching
- Power supply: DC 12V compatible
- Built in speakers
- Remote control
- OSD menu
- 4 PIN connector input and 1 RCA A/V connector input (both are included)
- Video game system compatible!
Overall monitor dimensions 5-3/8" wide, 4" tall, 2-1/4" deep at the sunshield. Note that these dimensions are for the monitor only and do not include the mount which adds an additional 3/4" to the overall height.
We also stock this camera plug and play for some vehicle models so please check our catalog for more options.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-5UC3 Video System NTSC Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP68 Night Vision < .1 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Monitor Size 5" Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Aftermarket Display (RCA) Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand Sony Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Includes Remote Yes Warranty 3 Year Limited
This kit is compatible with any 12V system .
- Installation Information
Install on any flat surface. This camera gets connected to the included 5" monitor for a clear display of your surroundings. The camera cable must be routed to the monitor and all camera power connections will be made at the monitor, the monitor has 12v and ground output for simple connections. The monitor will require a 12v power source and ground.
- Q & A
Q: What are the measurements of the universal 3rd brake light?
A: 8" L x 2 1/2" W x 2" H