Premium camera kit with an OEM look- high resolution chip for superior quality in color, clarity, and night vision - includes Gentex GENK-3320 auto-dim rear view mirror monitor with integrated compass and temperature display. This camera will also allow you to see the rear bumper and trailer hitch for easy connections - even at night!
This camera kit comes in three different options:
1. You can order the base kit (without the Pop and Lock), which comes with just the camera module, chassis harness, and Gentex mirror. This would be for applications where you want to use your existing factory handle or already have the Pop N Lock handle.
2. You can order the camera kit with the black PL5500 Pop and Lock locking tailgate handle and Gentex mirror. The camera is pre-mounted and the P&L handle has it's own set of keys.
3. You can order the camera kit with the black PL5400 Pop and Lock locking tailgate handle and Gentex mirror. The camera is pre-mounted and the P&L handle uses your existing vehicle key since the tumbler is programmable. The PL5500 and PL5400 are the same quality black handle but the PL5400 will use your existing ignition key rather than coming with its own set of keys. Select your desired handle from the drop down above when placing you order.
This package contains:
- Premium day/night vision camera module only, or mounted in BLACK PL5500 or PL5400 locking tailgate handle
- Gentex GENK-3320 3.3" auto-dimming video mirror monitor with integrated compass/temp display. Has wedge style mount
- 25' chassis harness
- Gentex mirror harness
- Temperature probe and harness (if you already have temperature in your existing mirror it is not compatible and you will still need to run the new probe that is included here)
- Wire connectors
- Detailed Installation instructions
- Easy tailgate removal with the integrated quick release harness
- 3-Year camera warranty, 5-Year mirror warranty!
- Super CMOS - The best available and only at Camera Source
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- 170 degree view
- Optional custom OE inspired parking guidelines - can be turned off at the harness
Additional Information: The Tacoma camera module bolts right in to your factory handle or existing Pop and Lock handle or If ordered with the tailgate handle assembly the entire handle will bolt in place of your existing handle. The Gentex GENK-3320 mirror is a direct factory replacement and will mount to your glass using your existing wedge style mount. Mirror monitor is only on when in reverse so the video display remains invisible until you back up! Gentex quality assures the mirror auto-dim and video functions will provide a clear and consistent picture.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-TAC-3320 Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Includes Rearview Mirror Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Monitor Size 3.3" Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Factory OE Fit Replacement Connection Rearview Mirror Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Camera Input Ports 1 Warranty 3 Year Limited Mirror Options Auto Dim, Video, Compass, Temp Display Mirror Mount Wedge Style
2005-2014 Toyota Tacoma series pickup trucks. You will need to run a new mirror harness and temperature probe harness, as well as a full length chassis harness since this kit does not use any of the factory connectors (if equipped).
The GENK-3320 mirror temperature sensor is not compatible with the existing sensor if your vehicle is already equipped with a temp display in the mirror, which is why you need to install a completely new harness even if you are already wired. Camera Source also sells Tacoma backup camera kits that interface with your factory Display Audio or Entune radio using the factory connectors.
- Installation Information
Easy to install kit replaces your factory tailgate handle and mirror with this locking handle/camera assembly and Gentex rear view mirror.
Installation instructions will walk you through the entire installation process! If ordered as a module only you simply bolt the new camera into your existing handle.