Many lockpicks are designed to accept a second rear camera input, allowing the user to specify which camera is enabled by default when in reverse. This comes in handy when you have a trailer behind the truck since the rear of the trailer is a serious blind spot! This kit is designed to solve that problem by adding the second rear camera on the rear of the truck or trailer.
Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer and run a 4 pin coax to the cab to connect to the Lockpick or universal monitor with RCA input. This kit even comes with our 5th wheel trailer quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
- Commercial grade night vision camera with 700 TV lines of resolution Sony CCD sensor (CS-UCCD-SONY)
- Camera special design allows it to be used with North American factory navigation units
- 64' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- 32' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC10)
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- 4 pin male to RCA conversion harness so that you can connect to your Lockpick or universal monitor easily (CS-RCA-4PIN-M)
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- 1 Year warranty
If you don't need the 5th wheel disconnect harness delete it from the order by Selecting the option without from the drop down above. This connector is not needed for applications that do not extend past the rear of the truck such as a drop in trailer or truck bed cam. Deleting the quick disconnect will also delete the 64' cable from the order. Call if you have questions or need a custom kit put together.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-UTC-CK Video System NTSC Vehicle Interface Not Included Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 67 Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Hard Wired Full Harness System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Aftermarket Display (RCA) Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand Sony Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Warranty 1 Year Limited
Will work for Lockpick user or any aftermarket display with RCA input.
- Installation Information
Camera installs virtually anywhere. Power is run to the camera through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the camera is mounted.
- Q & A
Q: What are the camera dimensions? (with bracket)
A: 3" L x 2 1/2" W x 3" H