Now you can integrate a backup camera directly into your VW 5" or 7" factory display without having to cut any factory wires. The camera can be mounted on the license plate or it also comes with a mini mount that will allow you to mount the camera to the ledge above the license plate if you choose. System comes on automatically when in reverse giving you a 170 degree view of the area directly behind the vehicle.
This system includes:
- Interface module for 5" or 7" factory display - plug and play. Display not included. (Car must be programmed for rear camera before installing this kit.)
- Dual mount camera system with high grade Super CMOS sensor for an ultra clear view, mount on license plate or lip mount as desired
- Wire connectors to connect camera to interface
- Zip ties
- Installation instructions
- Super CMOS with 600 TVL of resolution, clear both day and night!
- 170 degree viewing angle
- <.2 LUX night vision for a clear view at night
- Removable parking guidelines
- 3 year limited warranty
Professional installation is recommended.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-ULPM-VW Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP67 Night Vision < .2 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 600 TVL Parking Guidelines Selectable on/off Camera Orientation Rear Facing Fit Type Universal fit Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Sensor Type Super CMOS Viewing Angle 170 Degrees Warranty 3 Year Limited
2009-2016 Volkswagon cars with the RNS315 or RNS510 factory display.*Car must be programmed for rear camera before installing this kit. This update can be performed at a VW dealership.
- Installation Information
Remove the 5" or 7" factory display screen from dash, connect itegration module from this kit. Install the camera on either your license plate mount or on any flat surface - comes with two brackets. The RCA cable will run inside the vehicle to the integration module and you will need a reverse activated 12v power source and ground wire.
*Car must be programmed for rear camera before installing this kit. This update can be performed at a VW dealership.