2005-2008 Ford F250 F350 Superduty GPS Navigation Radio
Out of stock
- Our factory OEM navigation radio features full map coverage for: USA & Canada
- Supports English, French, & Spanish
- No-hassle, Plug & Play system. Pre-programmed to match your vehicle's options
- Hi-res 6.5-inch touchscreen with QVGA display
- AM/FM radio
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready (requires tuner & subscription)
- 6 Disc CD player
- Enhanced GPS navigation with audible turn-by-turn directions
- Click Here to add an AUX input for MP3/Smartphone audio integration
- DVD & Navigation In-motion - Are you tired of pulling off the highway every time you need to input an address in your navigation system? Most navigation radio keyboards are locked while the vehicle is in-motion to prevent driver distraction but what if you have a willing & capable front passenger to assist? We are a reseller of the most popular in-motion unlock interfaces that will not only allow the front passenger to input addresses or points of interest while driving but also the ability to watch DVD movies right off the radio display while on those long road trips.
- Bluetooth Hands-Free - New laws are popping up across the United States and in many other countries that make talking on a mobile phone in your hand while driving illegal. Fortunately, we offer Bluetooth wireless products to help you keep your hands on the wheel while you talk and drive.
- Rear Camera - The rear blind spot in larger pickups & SUVs can extend almost 20 feet behind the vehicle. Rear cameras can help prevent a driver from accidentally backing over a child, pet, or object in this zone. Rear cameras can also make it far easier to hook up a trailer, especially if you have no one to help you line up the hitch and coupler.
- iPod/iPhone/MP3 Player Integration - Out with the old and in with the new, CDs are slowly becoming obsolete. Studies show that 1 out of 3 drivers regularly use an MP3 player. We offer install kits to allow those drivers the ability to integrate their beloved handheld media players with our navigation radios.
- Rear DVD Entertainment - Have you ever been on a long road trip with small children? Sometimes it's tough to endure. However, in the child's defense it is pretty boring staring at the back of your seat for countless hours. We offer several different headrest DVD systems that make traveling fun again. Many of our headrest systems even feature built-in video games and a/v inputs.
2005 2006 2007 2008 Ford Superduty F-250 F-350 *'05-'07 will come with a free AM/FM radio antenna adapter Don't see your vehicle? Contact us! If your vehicle is currently equipped with factory installed premium audio system, subwoofer, steering wheel controls, rear audio controls, SiriusXM satellite radio, line-in AUX input, or family entertainment system they will all function plug & play with this pre-programmed Ford navigation radio. Please note - your vehicle does not need to be equipped with all the features above for this upgrade to function. The only parts required to allow this system to function properly is the GPS antenna and navigation map disc (both included). Be sure to note your vehicle's VIN upon checkout and we'll be sure to have the navigation radio programmed to your vehicle's specs prior to shipping. Ford/Lincoln/Mercury radios use several different radio mounting brackets. We will install the proper mounting brackets on your radio prior to shipping. Also, if you're current radio has the chrome outlined knobs (most '08-'09) be sure to let us know within checkout so we can send you a matching navigation radio. All of our navigation radios feature the subwoofer plug & new-style radio antenna port.
Write Your Own Question