2015 F150 Front and Side Camera Kit for 8" Display
This system consists of a flush grille mounted front camera, 2 mirror mounted side cameras, and a multi-camera interface for your factory 8" SYNC 2 radio.
The front camera is chrome or black plated and utilizes our latest Super CMOS forward looking camera for a kit that looks like it came from the factory! Includes factory Ford parking guidelines in the display! The side cameras get installed under your side mirrors to give you a full view of your typical blind spots - all automatically activated using your turn signals!
You can enable automatic front camera activation if desired, where the front cam comes on when you shift from reverse to drive and the side cams activate with the turn signal. The front and rear cameras can also be manually activated using the power button on the radio.
- Chrome or black plated metal grille mounted camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Two side cameras (mount under your side mirrors)
- Multi-Cam interface for SYNC 2
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harness
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year warranty on the cameras
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- Side cameras are designed for rear-view applications and can be fully adjusted to meet your view needs
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
MyTouch Multi Cam interface:
- Uses existing 8” SYNC 2 factory radio display (screen not included)
- Allows addition of included front camera that can be automatically triggered or manually using your radio power button
- Also add side turn signal-activated cameras
- Pass through for existing factory backup camera or RCA input for aftermarket rear camera
- Shuts off front video at speeds over 7mph. Factory rear cam not available above 7 mph in motion.
- Press power button on radio to manually activate cameras, then tap power button again to toggle between them
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck and beside you and will look like it came from the factory! This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and is guaranteed to fit or your money back. Professional installation is recommended.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||.1 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||3|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|I'm Looking For:||Multiple Cameras (bundled kit)|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
2015 - F150 Lariat or XL with Ford 8" SYNC 2 radio. Not compatible with the standard XLT grille at this time. The XLT grille has a upward sloping surface that will not provide a suitable mounting location for the camera.
NOTE: You cannot use the CS-FTRF emblem camera kit because the factory blue oval is no longer removable from the existing grille. This camera is a surface mount model that gets mounted on the cross member above the blue oval as shown in the photos.
The front camera mounts into your factory grille by drilling a single hole in your upper cross member, then run the harness to the cab and connect to your factory SYNC 2 radio using the included interface. All plug and play - no cutting of factory wires! You must remove your factory radio in order to gain access to the wiring, professional installation is recommended.
The side cameras will mount under your side mirrors, which will require complete removal and disassembly of your mirrors. You will need to have a flat level surface to mount the side cameras. A downward taper in your mirror mount will cause the camera to have a downward view and in some cases it cannot be overcome with the amount of camera adjustment available. Installing a bracket will solve that problem. See SKU: CS-SCM for the brackets.
These mirrors can be challenging to disassemble so professional installation is recommended for this kit.