2015 F150 OE Style Front and Side Camera Kit for 8" Display
This system consists of the OEM style grille mounted front camera, 2 mirror mounted side cameras, and a multi-camera interface for your factory 8" MyFord Touch screen radio.
The front camera in this kit comes in an OEM Ford bracket so it will look exactly like the front camera that comes with the Ford 360 system. ***Your factory grille will have to be swapped with a different grille that is designed to mount the camera assembly and this grille is NOT included in the kit.*** See your Ford dealer for replacement grille options.
The side cameras get installed under your side mirrors to give you a full view of your typical blind spots - all automatically activated using your turn signals!
You can enable automatic front camera activation if desired, where the front cam comes on when you shift from reverse to drive and the side cams activate with the turn signal. The front and rear cameras can also be manually activated using the power button on the radio.
- OEM style grille mounted camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Two side cameras (mount under your side mirrors)
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harness
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year warranty on the cameras
- NOTE: Parking guidelines are not available in front or side cameras
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- Side cameras are designed for rear-view applications and can be fully adjusted to meet your view needs
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
MyFord Touch Multi Cam interface:
- Uses existing MyFord Touch 8” SYNC 2 factory radio -screen not included
- Allows addition of included front camera that can be automatically triggered or manually using your radio power button
- Also add side turn signal-activated cameras
- Pass through for existing factory backup camera or RCA input for aftermarket rear camera
- Shuts off front video at speeds over 7mph. Factory rear camera not available at speeds over 7mph.
- Press power button on radio to manually activate cameras, then tap power button again to toggle between them
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck and will look like it came from the factory! This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and is guaranteed to fit or your money back. Professional installation is recommended.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||.1 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||3|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front Facing|
|Fit Type||Universal fit|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|I'm Looking For:||Multiple Cameras (bundled kit)|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
|Grade Level||OE Grade|
2015 F150 with MyFord Touch 8" SYNC 2 radio. Not compatible with standard grille so this kit will require a grille replacement, grille not included. See your Ford dealer for a replacement grille that is designed for the Ford 360 front camera.
NOTE: You cannot use the CS-FTRF emblem camera kit because the factory blue oval is no longer removable from the existing grille. This camera is a bracket style system that is designed by Ford to mount under the center of the front Ford emblem. This kit uses an OEM bracket and cannot be retrofitted to any other application.
The front camera mounts into your factory grille by attaching to the cutout location under the Ford emblem, then run the harness to the cab and connect to your factory Ford Touch screen radio using the included interface. All plug and play - no cutting of factory wires! You must remove your factory radio in order to gain access to the wiring, professional installation is recommended.
The side cameras will mount under your side mirrors, which will require complete removal and disassembly of your mirrors. These mirrors can be challenging to disassemble so professional installation is recommended for this kit.