2013-16 Super Duty Grille Mount Front Camera for 4.2" Ford Radios
This kit contains a chrome grille mount front camera with 4.2" Ford radio integration module.
Can't see over that hood? This is your solution and is a Camera Source exclusive for your 2013-16 Super Duty with the 4.2" MyFord display!! This camera is chrome plated and utilizes our latest Super CMOS forward looking camera for a kit that looks like it was factory installed! Includes factory Ford parking guidelines in the display. The screen interface provides front camera activation through steering wheel controls or can be manually triggered using a toggle.
Kit is plug and play with factory wiring and does not require any dealer activation.
- Chrome plated metal grille mounted camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Screen interface module for your factory radio (radio not included). Provides multi-camera support for up to 2 total cameras including factory installed or aftermarket rear camera (rear cam not included)
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harness
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year limited camera warranty
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
MyFord 4.2" Multi Cam interface:
- Uses existing 4.2” MyFord factory display (screen not included)
- Allows addition of this front camera that can be manually triggered using your steering wheel controls.
- Pass through for existing factory backup camera
- Press OK button on steering wheel to manually activate front camera, then tap ok button again to go back to normal mode
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck and will look like it came from the factory! This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and professional installation is recommended.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||.1 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||2|
|I'm Looking For:||Front Camera|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
This kit is compatible with 2013-2016 Super Duty trucks with MyFord 4.2" radio.
NOTE: The camera is mounted in either the top or the bottom rung of your front grille, depending on the model year. See the photos for details. Camera is secured with a nut, which threads over the shaft mount of the camera on the back-side of the grille.
NOTE: if you have the smaller emblem on your grille you should use our other kit - CS-FTRFSM-42. The quick way to tell which kit to use is if the front emblem is larger than the rear emblem, use this kit.
If both emblems are the same size use the CS-FTRF-42 kit.
Simple installation requires the removal of the front grille, drill hole for camera mount, and run harness to the cab through an existing grommet in the firewall, and connect to your factory MyFord 4.2" screen using the included 4.2" MyFord Interface module. All plug and play - no cutting of factory wires!
The instructions walk you through the entire installation process.