2015-17 F150 OE Front Camera Kit for 4.2" Displays
Can't see over that hood? This is your solution and is a Camera Source exclusive for your 2015-17 F150 Lariat or XL with the 4.2" MyFord display!! This system consists of the OEM style grille mounted front camera and a dual cam interface for your factory 4.2"radio.
The front camera in this kit comes in an OEM Ford bracket so it will look exactly like the front camera that comes with the Ford 360 system. ***Your factory grille will have to be swapped with a different grille that is designed to mount the camera assembly and this grille is NOT included in the kit.*** See your Ford dealer for replacement grille options.
If you do not wish to swap your entire grille please see our surface mounted front camera kit part number CS-FTRFSM-42.
- OEM style grille mounted camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- 4.2" Ford radio multi-camera interface, capable of rear and front camera integration (2 input ports). If you already have a factory rear camera then it has 1 input port as the rear camera uses the additional circuit (see below). 4.2" RADIO NOT INCLUDED
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harness
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year warranty on the camera
- NOTE: Parking guidelines are not available in this front camera
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
This kit also includes the latest Multi-Cam 4.2" interface. Allows addition of 2 cameras total including factory rear camera if equipped (front camera included in this kit):
MyFord 4.2" Multi Cam interface:
- Uses existing 4.2” MyFord factory display (screen not included)
- Allows addition of this front camera that can be manually triggered using your steering wheel controls. Also, configure the system for auto activation using our Curb Alert sensor system - camera automatically activates when an object is detected in front of the vehicle. See part number: 5CS-CAP (not included with this kit)
- Pass through for existing factory backup camera. Rear camera will automatically come on in reverse.
- Press OK button on steering wheel to manually activate front camera, then tap ok button again to go back to normal mode
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck and will look like it came from the factory! This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and professional installation is recommended.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||.1 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Not Available|
|Camera Orientation||Front Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||2|
|I'm Looking For:||Front Camera|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
2015,2016,2017 F150 with a factory 4.2" MyFord screen.
Not compatible with standard grille so this kit will require a grille replacement, grille not included. See your Ford dealer for a replacement grille that is designed for the Ford 360 front camera.
This camera is a bracket style system that is designed by Ford to mount under the center of the front Ford emblem. This kit uses an OEM bracket and cannot be retrofitted to any other application.
This camera connects to your factory 4.2" screen using the included 4.2" multi-cam interface. All plug and play - no cutting of factory wires!
The front camera mounts into the grille by attaching to the cutout location under the Ford emblem, then run the harness to the cab and connect to your factory 4.2" MyFord radio using the included interface. All plug and play - no cutting of factory wires! You must remove your factory radio in order to gain access to the wiring, professional installation is recommended.