2014-18 GM Front & Rear cameras W/ Multi-Cam Interface For Factory 8" Display
Here's a complete solution for your 2014-18 Chevrolet/GM truck with the 8" MyLink/IntelliLink screen that will allow you to see clearly while backing AND allow you to see forward in tight spaces! This is a complete kit that contains our tailgate handle rear camera, universal front camera, and a multi-cam integration module for your 8" factory screen.
This camera kit is the perfect solution for those who own a 2014-18 GMC truck with the 8" IntelliLink screen and want a front and rear view camera. The kit comes complete with OE fit rear camera system, which is our high resolution camera mounted in an OEM tailgate handle assembly and universal front camera. Comes with all the wiring and the integration harness needed to interface directly with your MyLink/IntelliLink system with no dealer flashing required. The rear camera will come on automatically when in reverse and front camera can be set to be triggered by speed or manually activated on your factory screen.
- Multi-cam interface for your MyLink/IntelliLink 8" factory display (display not included)- plug and play and no dealer flashing required!
- GM tailgate handle with Camera-Source exclusive camera premounted - black textured surface
- Universal front camera with harness and dual mount brackets
- Wiring harness with quick tailgate disconnect and weather pack connectors for a tight water resistant connection. This ensures your wiring is protected, all electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 8.4" RADIO IN PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED
- Super CMOS
- 170 degree view
- 25 ft. harness
- <.2 LUX night vision
- 600 TVL
- Parking guidelines-removable
Multi Cam interface:
- Front facing camera can be triggered to power on automatically when the vehicle is going less than 10 mph or manually using your factory display touchscreen.
- Turn signal activated mirror mount cameras can also be powered on manually via the touch screen's Camera icon.
- Reverse-triggered bed-view/cargo camera. Can also be manually powered on.
- Mobile device screen sharing-HDMI input allows mirroring of Android or iOS device's screen directly to the dash of the vehicle while the USB port also provides charging of the device. Audio from the device streams via the vehicle's Bluetooth system.
- Radio volume and A/C controls are available on-screen even when video from a camera or mobile device is active. Doesn't interrupt any factory features!
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
The integration module is completely plug and play with your factory MyLink/IntelliLink system. Allows connection of five cameras total to the factory screen. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving. Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Easy to use menus in the factory screen with operation choices.
*Additional cameras and monitor are not included with this kit. It is designed to work with your existing 8" MyLink/IntelliLink radio screen. This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of the truck as well as behind the truck. This cameras come with a 3 year warranty and interface module has a 1 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
Not compatible if vehicle has Rear Seat Entertainment system.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||5|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
The Multi-cam integration module is plug and play with your factory 8" MyLink/IntelliLink screen. You will need to remove your factory 8" screen to gain access to the back of the connections. The module will be plug and play and has RCA connections for the cameras to connect directly to the screen.
Replace your existing tailgate handle assembly with this assembly, which is preloaded with rear camera. Route the harness to the cab and connect to the interface module.
Front camera mounts to any flat surface and has parking guidelines that can be turned off. You will need to switch it to the forward looking image on the harness during the installation.
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED