2016+ GM Front and Side Camera Kit for 7" IOB Display
This is a complete kit that contains our universal front camera, two side cameras, and a multi-cam integration module for your 7" factory IOB screen.
Because of the complexity of the side mirror disassembly professional installation is recommended.
- Multi-cam interface for your IOB 7" factory display (display not included)- plug and play and no dealer flashing required!
- Universal front camera with harness and dual mount brackets
- Two side cameras (mount under your side mirrors)
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harnesses
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year warranty on the cameras
- CMOS forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- Side cameras are designed for rear-view applications and can be fully adjusted to meet your view needs
- 150 degree view
- 500 TV lines of resolution
- .2 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
Multi Cam interface:
- Plug and play with your factory IOB display
- Programs the radio to allow cameras to be shown on the factory display
- Creates the RCA connection for a total of 4 cameras
*Additional cameras and display monitor are not included with this kit. This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of the truck as well as beside the truck! Cameras come with a 3 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||.2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||4|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||500 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front or Rear Facing|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||CMOS III|
|Viewing Angle||150 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|I'm Looking For:||Rear Camera|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
The side cameras will mount under your side mirrors, which will require complete removal and disassembly of your mirrors. These mirrors can be challenging to disassemble so professional installation is recommended for this kit.
Front camera mounts to any flat surface and has parking guidelines that can be turned off. You will need to switch it to the forward looking image on the harness during the installation.
The IOB multi-cam integration module is plug and play with your factory 7" IOB screen. You will need to remove your factory 7" screen to gain access to the back of the connections. The module will be plug and play and stubs out an RCA for the cameras to connect directly to the screen.