08-14 F-150 Tailgate Handle Plug & Play Replacement Camera
Did your tailgate get stolen? Does your factory camera no longer function? Are you looking for an affordable alternative to a factory camera for collision repair? This is your kit!
This is an aftermarket replacement handle with our Super CMOS camera pre-mounted. Plug and play with your factory camera wiring under the truck. Compatible with 2008-2014 Ford F-150 Series truck with the factory camera in the tailgate handle.
- Ford F150 aftermarket tailgate handle with integrated camera
- Superior grade Super CMOS camera with factory style guidelines!
- Plug and Play OEM conversion harness
- Installation instructions
- NAVIGATION SCREEN IN PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED
- Super CMOS - the best color, contrast, and clarity you will find in a rear view camera. This is a Camera Source exclusive!
- Factory style parking guidelines with the red, yellow, green assist lines (No center black line)
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 Lux night vision - excellent visibiility at night!
- 3 year limited warranty
NOTE: This kit does not include a monitor. The factory zoom feature will be disabled with this camera.
|Vehicle Interface||Not Included|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||< .2 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Wiring Type||Factory Plug&Play|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Camera Orientation||Rear Facing|
|Fit Type||Factory OE Fit Replacement|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|I'm Looking For:||Rear Camera|
|Reason for Shopping||Factory camera failed/need replacement|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
This product is compatible with all 2008-2014 Ford F-150 pickup trucks that had a camera from the factory. This camera is plug and play with your existing factory camera wiring.
Replace your factory tailgate handle with this new handle with integrated camera. Connect camera to plug and play harness. Drop the harness through the tailgate and plug into the main factory camera harness under the truck, behind the bumper, near the spare tire.