5 CH Mobile DVR,G-Sensor,GPS,3G,HD,SD
5 CH Mobile DVR,G-Sensor,GPS,3G,HD,SD is available to buy in increments of 1
The mobile digital video recorder has 4-channels and records 720 x 480 (D1) resolution at 30 frames per second — on all four video channels. This versatile unit can be installed under vehicle seats, below the radio compartment or in the trunk.
Features H.264 video compression to maximize recording and consume less space on the SD card or hard drive. The unit also records in AVI files, which makes video offloading and playback easy as well. This device features 8 alarm inputs, and two alarm outputs for event-triggered recording, such as bus doors opening or closing, activation of signal lights, increased speed, sirens and more.
The DVR is equipped with an easy-to-use on screen display (OSD). This compact mobile DVR also features a tamper enclosure that locks to prevent unwanted access to the device — for added security.
* SD card and hard drive are not included.
- Operation System -Linux
- Compression- H.264
- Signal System- PAL:25 fps, NTSC:30 fps
- Display Frame Rate -4 Channel Full D1 / 4 Channel Full HD1 / 4 Channel CIF Selectable.
- Video Input/ Output - 4-CH Input/1CH Output
- Audio Input/Output -4-CH Input/1CH Output
- Audio Compression- ADPCM
- Alarm Input/Output - 8 alarm input/2Output
- Recording -Manual, Schedule, Motion Detection, Watermark; GPS Vehicle tracking, Speed detection, Synch time; Event Sensor trigger, Speeding, Accelerometer, Temperature, Video Loss.
- Playing Mode- Support 1 channel/4 channels Playback By PC, and analyze vehicle tracking.
- Search Mode- By Time/ By Date/ By Event
- Data Storage- 1TB 2.5" Inch HDD / 2 USB 2.0 / 1SD Card
- Built Model- 3G (WCDMA), GPS, G-SENSOR
- Remote Control by IR remote controller / Control Panel
- Software Upgrade-USB
- USB 2.0 2
- E-SATA 1
- Power Input/Output- 8—36V Input, 12V Output, 500mA
- Remote Power Supply for Cameras-Supply Remote Power for 4 channel cameras DC12V@2A
- Extended Port - RJ45X1;RS232X2;RS485X2 1 XStop Announcement Port for connecting Alarm Machine or Control Panel, E-SATA Port/USB 2.0
- Working Temperature -30℃~+70℃ Relatively Humidity 20% - 95% Vibration Resistance < 2 Grms Shock Resistance < 1200 Grms
- Vehicle Key Signal- ≤4V (OFF),≥5V(ON)
- All Aviation connectors, Super stable, High Anti-shock,Easy installation Plug in and out.
Requires a 12 volt power source
Write Your Own Question