2009-2018 Wrangler Multi-Cam Kit, Factory Display and A/M Wheels
Have you ever wished you could have cameras all around your Jeep, for better trail driving off-road, or for easier navigating and parking every day? You can!
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler - far superior to a license plate mounted alternative where the image would be offset
- Innovative spare tire hub mounting bracket
- CMOS III camera comes on adjustable mount and has parking guidelines in the display
- Bracket system allows swivel up/down, left/right, and in/out.
- 1 Year warranty
- Camera Source exclusive Super CMOS - 600 TV lines of resolution for the ultimate color and clarity!
- 150 degree view
- Mirrored or positive (forward view) select-able
- Swivel lens for aiming
- 3 year limited warranty!
- Mini license bar universal mount camera
- Current Consumption: MAX:50mA
- Sensor: SUPER CMOS
- Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: <0.2 Lux
- View Angle: 170
- Working Voltage: DC 9-16V
- Video Color: Full
- Parking Line: On/Off switchable
- Image: Mirror/Non mirror switchable
- Operating Temperature: -30C to +70C
- Water proof: IP67
- 25 foot harness
- The ability to use your navigation system without restrictions including the ability to input addresses, search points of interest, etc. while in motion.
- You can also enjoy full use and video viewing of your DVD player(s) and Rear Seat Entertainment(VES) Aux input jacks (if equipped), while in motion if you desire.
- Automatically enables the camera function in your radio with connections for up to 4 cameras total. (fully compatible with vehicles already equipped with a factory rear camera)
- The interface allows manual and automatic activation of front/rear/left/right cameras and provides standard video inputs for each as well as providing camera power connections. Factory rear camera not available over 5 MPH.
- Advanced touch screen and steering wheel button control of all functions
- PLUG AND PLAY with your factory radio.
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||4|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front or Rear Facing|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|Audio Input Ports||1|
|I'm Looking For:||Multiple Cameras (bundled kit)|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
2009-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
This kit is compatible with Factory MyGig Displays and virtually any wheels (factory or aftermarket).
This kit is not designed to work with any year of the Jeep Wrangler JL.
Rear camera: This camera utilizes a unique mount that will go behind the spare tire, allowing the camera to be centered on the vehicle. The full length chassis harness allows for simple integration to the interface module since it terminates with an RCA connector.
Mounting without bracket: Drill the mount hole using the included hole saw. DO NOT REAM OUT THE HOLE or the camera will not fit tightly.
Front Cam: Install on either your license plate mount or on any flat surface - comes with two brackets. The RCA cable will run inside the vehicle to your Connect to interface module. The camera can also be mounted below the fairlead. Detailed instructions included.
Mutli-cam interface Plug and play with your factory navigation - no cutting or splicing of wires! Simply unplug your factory wiring from the back of your navigation radio, plug in the module harness, and plug the factory wiring into the module harness.