2016-17 F150 OE Style Front Camera Kit for SYNC 3
This system consists of the OEM style grille mounted front camera and a multi-camera interface for your factory SYNC 3 radio.
The front camera in this kit comes in an OEM Ford bracket so it will look exactly like the front camera that comes from the factory. ***Your factory grille will have to be swapped with a different grille that is designed to mount the camera assembly and this grille is NOT included in the kit.*** See your Ford dealer for replacement grille options.
If you do not wish to swap your entire grille please see our surface mounted front camera kit part number 7CS-FTRFSM-8S3.
- OEM style grille mount camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Multi-cam integration module for SYNC 3
- 12 volt power module
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harness
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year warranty on the camera
- NOTE: Parking guidelines are not available in this front camera
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- Forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
SYNC 3 Multi Cam interface: The integration module is plug and play with your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of 4 cameras to the factory screen in addition to the OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving (not including OEM backup camera). Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Factory rear camera is not available above 7 mph.
- 1 Composite Video input.
- Left Camera input.
- Right Camera input.
- Front Camera input.
- Rear Camera input.
- Vehicles with OEM rear view camera: OEM rear camera will work as it did before
- Lane Watch Cameras (left & right): Automatically triggered with turn signals.
- Front Camera: Can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Rear Camera: Aftermarket rear view camera can be triggered at any time in any speed, by a specific button.
- Video in motion function: Allows passenger access to Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion.
- Video interface is 100% Plug & Play and requires no wire splicing.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
Composite Video Input: is controlled by the Volume button and is designed for:
- 1. DVD
- 2. Game Consoles
- 3. PC’s
- 4. Smartphones / Tablets (Depending on the type of smartphone / Tablet you intend to use a Smartphone Mirror Interface is required and sold separately)
Music or Video playback from Smartphones / Tablets can be achieved with a Smartphone Mirror Interface add-on.(sold separately)
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck and will look like it came from the factory! We can also set you up with side cameras that will complement this system perfectly! This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and the interface module has a 1 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended
**Radio not included- Grille not included**
|Vehicle Interface||Includes Factory Integration Module|
|Waterproof/Dustproof Level||IP 67|
|Night Vision||.1 Lux|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Number of Cameras||1|
|Wiring Type||Hard Wired|
|System Manufacturer||EVI Systems|
|Camera Resolution||600 TVL|
|Parking Guidelines||Selectable on/off|
|Camera Orientation||Front Facing|
|Connection||Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display|
|Sensor Type||Super CMOS|
|Viewing Angle||170 Degrees|
|Camera Input Ports||4|
|I'm Looking For:||Front Camera|
|Reason for Shopping||Adding the camera(s)|
|For a monitor it uses:||Your factory display|
|Grade Level||OE Grade|
2016-2017 F150 with a SYNC 3 radio.
Not compatible with standard grille so this kit will require a grille replacement, grille not included. See your Ford dealer for a replacement grille that is designed for the Ford 360 front camera. This camera is a bracket style system that is designed by Ford to mount under the center of the front Ford emblem. This kit uses an OEM bracket and cannot be retrofitted to any other application.
The front camera mounts into your factory grille by attaching to the cutout location under the Ford emblem, then run the harness to the cab and connect to your factory SYNC 3 radio using the included multi-cam interface.No cutting of factory wires! You must remove your factory radio in order to gain access to the wiring, professional installation is recommended.
12 Volt power module connects directly to the battery. Connect the camera power wire to the 12 volt power module.