This Chevy Silverado Wireless Charging Kit (part number: FDMC-1276) is designed to seamlessly integrate with your 2015-Current Silverado truck.
Charging your phone has never been easier. FreedomCharge uses the wireless charging standard, Qi, to keep your phone going without the hassle of plugging it in. This type of charging has taken off with use in homes, but not until recently have you been able to get this convenient and easy to use technology in your vehicle. It works by using inductive charging technology to allow your smartphone to charge without connecting a charger. No longer will you have to search for your charger and orient it the correct way just to plug in your phone. Add a new level of convenience to your car and keep your eyes on the road, instead of fumbling with a tangled mess of cords.
- Utilizes the wireless charging standard, Qi to charge your phones without cables
- Does not interfere with your vehicle’s Bluetooth functionality while using your infotainment system.
- Charge’s your phone to 100% battery and tapers off to avoid overcharging.
- Features an LED light that lets you know when your phone is charging and when it is full.
- Easy cut-to-fit design converts most any vehicle phone storage tray into a seamless factory-look charging tray without unsightly cables
- The non-slip charging mat holds your phone securely in place while driving.
- Additional Information
SKU FDMC-1276 Warranty 45 Days Limited
This kit is compatible with 2015-Current Chevy Silverado
- Installation Information
Installing FreedomCharge is simple. Use your vehicles existing tray liner as a template to cut the FreedomCharge plastic substrate and rubber liner to the correct shape. Then connect the two wires to accessory power and ground, and you’ll be ditching those messy cables for a sleek, integrated and easy to use charging system for your car or truck. (For even even easier installation, check our list of pre-cut vehicle specific solutions, and our plug-and-play power FDMC-1900 T-harness connector).