Never Hit Another Curb Again!
With a Curb Alert PRO parking sensor, you'll no longer have to worry about damaging your vehicle's front bumper when pulling up to or leaving a curb, or approaching the end of a steep driveway. Using Infrared LED technology, the Curb Alert PRO curb sensor will reliably detect when you are getting too close to a curb and warn you with a short series of audible beeps, preventing expensive damage to your vehicle. Curb Alert PRO is a patent-pending curb detection device that uses the latest in Infrared LED technology to determine the distance of your vehicle from a curb or other low obstacle. It sends out infrared waves that are analyzed by the system to determine how far your vehicle is from the curb. If it determines that your vehicle is dangerously close to the curb, it alerts you with an audible in-cabin tone to prevent damage to your front bumper, spoiler or valence panel. Housed within a weatherproof case to handle any weather conditions thrown at it. Curb Alert PRO is an invaluable and easily installed addition to any vehicle with a low front end, from a sports coupe to a hybrid.
- Provides curb and parking sensor warnings for any vehicle and prevents expensive curb damage
- Clever, first-of-its-kind solution to an everyday annoyance for all of us
- Adjustable warning volume from low to high
- Easy to install
- Black sensor is unobtrusive and installs on the bottom of your bumper without drilling
- Prevents embarrassing moments when your bumper or air spoiler hits a curb
- Pays for itself the first time that curb damage is prevented
- Easily removed from your vehicle with no after-marks
- Weatherproof housing
- Additional Information
SKU 5CS-CAP System Manufacturer Brand Motion Warranty 1 Year Limited
Works with any vehicle.
- Adjustable warning distance from 8-28 inch curb distances
- Sophisticated weather-proof single infra-red sensor design
- Easy self-calibration to curb warning distance of your choice. Easy to re-set the calibration distance once installed without reinstallation
- Draws 35 milliamps when activated
- Auto shut-off 3 minutes after engine is turned off
- Built-in sensor failure indicator
- Sophisticated software programming eliminates false alarms from sunlight and random disturbances
- Installation Information
Sensor mounts under the air dam in the front of the vehicle or other area where sensor is not obscured. Control box mounts under the dash for a very simple installation!