This multi camera interface allows users to integrate to an existing rear view camera, or add a rear camera if vehicle doesn't have one. Also, add a front and/or side cameras, all integrated into an 8” factory display (not compatible with SYNC 3) in a large number of Ford vehicles. Using this interface module, combined with a rear view camera and front or side cameras (not included) provides the driver with a complete, unobstructed view of what’s around the vehicle displayed on the existing 8” MyFord Touch factory display.
- Uses existing 8” MyFord Touch factory display (display radio not included) WILL NOT WORK ON SYNC 3.
- Allows addition of front camera that can be automatically triggered or with a manual switch.
- Add side turn signal-activated cameras
- Pass through for existing factory backup camera (uses rear port circuitry so 3 ports would remain for additional cams)
- Shuts off front camera at speeds over 7mph
- Press and hold radio power button to manually activate cameras at speeds under 7mph( not including factory rear cam)
- MyTouch Multi-Cam interface module
- Install instructions
- CAMERAS AND DISPLAY RADIO NOT INCLUDED
This interface kit comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Additional Information
SKU EVI-FRD8MC-VI Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Camera Input Ports 4 Warranty 1 Year Limited
This kit is compatible with select Ford and Lincoln 8” MyTouch factory SYNC 2 displays. Not compatible with SYNC 3.
-C-MAX 2013 - 2015
-EDGE 2013 - 2016
-ESCAPE 2013 - 2015
-EXPEDITION 2015- 2016
-F-150/RAPTOR 2013 - 2015
-FLEX 2013 - 2016
-FOCUS 2013 - 2016
-FUSION 2013 - 2016
-MUSTANG 2015 - 2016
-SUPER DUTY 2013 - 2016
-TAURUS 2013 - 2016
-MKS 2013 - 2016
-MKT 2013 - 2016
-MKX 2013 - 2016
- Installation Information
This kit connects up to 4 cameras to your factory MyFord Touch 8" radio, all plug and play - no cutting of factory wires! The interface module plugs into the back of your factory navigation screen. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process. NOTE: if you have a factory rear camera that counts as the rear camera connection so there would be 3 ports remaining; front, and 2 sides.