This multi camera interface allows users to integrate to an existing rear view camera, or add a rear camera if vehicle doesn't have one. Also, add a front and/or side cameras, all integrated into a IO5 or IO6 8” factory display in Chevrolet and GMC vehicles. Using this interface module, combined with a rear view camera and front or side cameras (not included) provides the driver with a complete, unobstructed view of what’s around the vehicle displayed on the existing 8” IO5 or IO6 factory display.
The integration module is completely plug and play with your factory IO5 or IO6 system. Allows connection of four cameras to the factory screen in addition to the OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving (not including OEM backup camera). Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Easy to use menus in the factory screen. Cameras can be triggered at any time. Factory rear camera is not available above 7 mph.
- Front facing camera can be triggered to power on automatically when the vehicle is going less than 10 mph or manually using your factory display touchscreen.
- Turn signal activated mirror mount cameras can also be powered on manually via the touch screen's Camera icon.
- Reverse-triggered bed-view/cargo camera. Can also be manually powered on.
- Mobile device screen sharing-HDMI input allows mirroring of Android or iOS device's screen directly to the dash of the vehicle while the USB port also provides charging of the device. Audio from the device streams via the vehicle's Bluetooth system.
- Radio volume and A/C controls are available on-screen even when video from a camera or mobile device is active. Doesn't interrupt any factory features!
- GM Multi-Cam interface module
- Install instructions
- CAMERAS AND DISPLAY RADIO NOT INCLUDED
This interface kit comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-GM8MC-VI Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Camera Input Ports 5 Warranty 1 Year Limited
Vehicle must have the IO5 or IO6 code listed on the service parts sticker located in the glove box.Chevrolet2016-2019 Colorado2014-2019 Silverado 15002014-2019 Silverado 25002014-2019 Silverado 3500GMC2016-2019 Canyon2014-2019 Sierra 15002014-2019 Sierra 25002014-2019 Sierra 3500Vehicle must have IO5 or IO6 option code on the service parts sticker located in the glove box. 2018-2019 vehicles will not have this sticker and you will need to call your dealership with the VIN to confirm which radio your vehicle has.
- Installation Information
This kit connects up to 4 cameras to your GMC factory 8" IO5 or IO6 radio, all plug and play - no cutting of factory wires! The interface module plugs into the back of your factory navigation screen. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process.
- Q & A
Q: Where do I find the radio code?A: The radio code will be in the glovebox on the "Service Parts" sticker. If your vehicle is a 2018+ this sticker may not be there and you will need to contact your local dealership with your VIN number. They will be able to tell you the radio code.