HomeLink: Home Automation From Your Vehicle
This new HomeLink Wireless Control System by Johnson Controls is the latest generation in home automation. From the moment you pull up to your home, HomeLink gives you full control. From opening security gates and garage doors, to illuminating exterior and interior lighting, activating appliances and disarming your homes security system, HomeLinks three programmable buttons can be set to perform any functions you choose.
A New Integrated Design for Your Existing Car or Truck
HomeLink has been a high-demand feature in new vehicles for years. In fact, its the one vehicle feature that vehicle buyers of every make and model ask for by name. Yet until now, an easy to install add-on version of HomeLink wasnt available for your existing vehicle. A completely fresh design, the new HomeLink can be installed by your dealer, while you wait. And because HomeLink is available in a wide range of colors and bezel styles to match most of todays vehicles, youll enjoy a clean, built-in look. Approved for use in US, Canada and Mexico.
- The trusted quality of HomeLink, in a new and improved design
- Three large buttons are easy to use with gloved hands and are backlit for elegant visibility at night
- The newest version of HomeLink, version 5, with more universal compatibility than version 4. Includes Quicktrain technology
- Seamless factory look and operation
- Easy to install, just visit your dealer
- Connected to vehicle power, so its always ready to use
- No more clip on remote clutter, no more dead batteries!
- Additional Information
SKU 5CS-HLK Power Supply 12 Volts System Manufacturer Brand Motion Warranty 1 Year Limited
Fits any vehicle!
- Features the newest HomeLink 5 module (more universal compatibility) with integrated Quicktrain technology.
- Module dimensions 2 " x 1 " x "
- Includes everything for complete installation in one box.
- Includes 6 power and ground harness (see installation instructions for where to connect)
- Snap on bezel design, no screws
- 8mm gap between bezel and module for firm mounting to most headliners. Includes three pre-cut foam gaskets to accommodate variations in headliner thickness or to install in plastic overhead consoles.
- Installation Information
You will need to cut a small hole for the module to pass through (template included). This module can be mounted anywhere to include the headliner, overhead console, sun visor, or any other flat surface with clearance behind.