LoftLites are a great way to enhance your interior lighting and are available as 'soft' or 'bright' white.
The high contrast bright white light matches the new contemporary styled lights in new vehicles while the soft white LED's match the traditional incandescent hue still found on many cars today. These interior task lights are small in size but big on performance. With their soft or bright concentrated white light stream, the applications are endless. Perhaps you like to read at night as a passenger, and know that the dome lamp doesnt cut it - for you or the driver. Install one over every seat and add immediate practicality to any vehicle. Or, add two to your tailgate so that you have instant overhead lighting when you lift the gate to retrieve your items. They also make great lower door panel lights to illuminate the ground when you open your door. Convenient Dual Action With their four-wire connectors, LoftLites can be wired to any vehicles courtesy light system, so they turn on when you open the door. Or, with their convenient push-push activation, you can turn them on when you need them, just by a soft touch to the center of the light. Built to Last LoftLites are designed and manufactured by a leading supplier of interior products to the worlds carmakers. They are built to the most stringent automotive quality standards, and are designed to outlast the life of your vehicle.
- Add practical concentrated task lighting to multiple locations in your vehicle
- Great reading lights that wont disturb the driver
- Convenient, bright tailgate and trunk illumination
- Great utility as door panel puddle lights
- Robustly designed to the highest OEM quality standards
- A practical modern enhancement to any vehicle
Here are some other great features of this product:
- 5 times less power consumption than an incandescent lamp.(75ma or 0.9 watts).
- 10 times more operating life than an incandescent lamp.
- Built in thermal, reverse and over voltage protection.
- Dimmable via vehicle bus or internal circuitry.
- Constant current (same light output across varying voltages).
- Off/on via push on lens and door function.
- Life of vehicle durability (no service).
- Low lens temperature.
- 8 to 18 volts.
- 40 80 LUX on 300mm dia. target @ 650mm
- Package depth less than 15mm and 52mm across.
- Excellent uniformity, stray light and minimal color separation.
- Soft touch switching
- Advanced dimming controls (fade on/fade off).
- High power 150ma LED
- Additional Information
SKU 5CS-LoftLites Power Supply 12 Volts System Manufacturer Brand Motion Warranty 1 Year Limited
Installs in anything. Choose warm for a more traditional look or cool for a whiter light. Comes in packages of 2 lights, selectable from the drop down option above.
- Installation Information
You will need to cut a 1 1/8" hole in each light location, mount the bezel and snap the light into place. All the wiring is hidden and runs to a central control unit that controls the lighting, connects to vehicle bus for dimming control or use the dimmer on the unit.