DetailsThe FORD LINCOLN MERCURY MyTouch PRO LOCKPICK is designed to be universal for all MyTouch equipped systems. The Lockpick is fully programmed for all vehicles and is compatible with all factory systems and options. There is no need to add any switches or cut any wires. The MyTouch Lockpick is simple plug and play making it is easy to install or remove and perfect for leased cars. A few minutes plugging it in and all functions can be unlocked or locked with a press of a steering wheel button, SIMPLE!!Features:
1 year manufacturers warranty. Display not included. LockPick connects to your factory display.
- Plug and Play with your factory display
- Enable all blocked video functions of your factory MyTouch system!
- A/V input while in motion
- Aftermarket Camera control in any gear
- Turn on a backup camera input for aftermarket rear cam installations
- Front camera input that automatically turns on when you are parking
- Side camera inputs that activate automatically with your turn signal
- Alternate rear camera input for automatic 2nd cam viewing when pulling a trailer
- Additional Information
SKU CET-MYTPRO Vehicle Interface Includes Lockpick Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer Coastal Electronics Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Lockpick A/V Inputs 1 Camera Input Ports 4 Warranty 1 Year Limited
NOTE: THE LOCKPICK CAN TURN ON A REAR VIEW CAMERA INPUT IN A VEHICLE THAT IS NOT ALREADY FACTORY EQUIPPEDFORD2011-2015 Ford Edge2011-2015 Ford Explorer2012-2015 Ford Focus2013-2015 Ford Focus ST (Auto or Manual transmission)2013-2015 Ford Taurus2013-2015 Ford Escape2013-2015 Ford F150 (NOTE: Not compatible with 2015 360 camera option)2013-2015 F150 Raptor2013-2015 F250, 350, 450, 5502013-2015 Ford Fusion / Hybrid2013 Ford Fusion Energy2013-2015 Ford Taurus2013-2015 C-Max Hybrid2013-2015 C-Max Energy2014-2015 TransitLINCOLN2011-2012 MKX2013-2015 MKS2012-2015 MKT2013-2015 MKZ (NOTE: WILL NOT ACTIVATE A REAR CAMERA INPUT FOR THE MKZ APPLICATION)
- Installation Information
Plug and play with your factory navigation - no cutting or splicing of wires! Simply unplug your factory wiring from the back of your navigation radio, plug in the Lockpick harness, and plug the factory wiring into the Lockpick harness... easy and will not void warranty!